23- 𝔍𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔬𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

Btw I'm changing her height to 5"7 so she can be tall enough to step on a good amount of people but dont worry she is still shorter than her brothers and...Liam.

Lisa is my bias iykyk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        ♚S C A R L E T T E

  The room was so quiet that it was suffocating, I couldn't bear the awkwardness. So I did the best thing I could do in my situation.

I ran.

  My feet pounded up the stairs with my knife kit almost slipping out of my grip in between my shoulders. I still left 3 knifes on the wall but there was no time for that.

I ignored the protests of my brothers and dipped straight into my room.

I chucked the knife kit into my closet slamming the doors and sliding down them.My heart was beating like crazy and I'm not even gonna lie I was not expecting them to come back.

What did you expect dumbass

Shut up

Anyways I should've known they were going to come back and the fact that I chose to throw the knifes by the freaking door was a stupid decision on my part.

How did I not realize.

Then I remembered something I sliced Flavio's face.

I really sliced his face...

My eyes went wide and soon turned into a sadistic grin.

I covered my mouth with my hand and started laughing like a maniac.

After I finished laughing I thought about what would happen when I went back downstairs.

I would probably be in trouble... but who cares its not like I have strict Italian brothers who are part of a deadly gang...wait

On the other hand who were those people. There were 4 of them and from what I remember there were 3 guys and one girl.

I didn't know who they were but maybe my brothers would introduce them to me.

and maybe it would be a proper introduction if they forget about the knifes which would probably never happen in a million years. my brothers dont know how to drop shit.

I pulled myself together and put on knee high stockings and some short black biker shorts underneath my oversized shirt so I could at least look somewhat presentable.

I head down the stairs and hear what sounds like whisper shouting and a lot of chatter almost like they were all talking over each other.

It sounds like they're in the dining room and not in the living room by the front door anymore. They were most likely waiting for Sahil one of the cooks to prepare dinner I mean it was pretty late.

I quickly head by the front door and grab the 3 knifes from beside the door sticking out from the wall.

I walk toward the dining room with the 3 knifes in my hand with my head held high and prepare for the worst.

Once I walk in the atmosphere becomes tense and they all become quiet.

I take a seat at the other head of the table and dump the 3 knifes on the top of it causing them all to widen their eyes.

There was no point in tryna hide the knifes I mean they would probably get straight to the point anyways.

"sup", I say smirking.

Flavio turns towards me with a judgmental deep scowl on his face that almost causes me to sink back into my chair. Keyword Almost.

"You know that scar actually suits you pretty well", I said staring at the mark I gave his face intensely.

I study the scar on his face and it appears to be a long slanted line across his face. Its bigger than I thought and was definitely noticeable.

He actually looks more like a mafia boss now.  He looked badass in my opinion although his opinion seems to be the opposite.

Chris was staring at me with amusement shining in his eyes whereas the others were looking at me like this was some sort of interrogation including the 4 strangers.

Although I felt the strangers had no place to judge because they have no authority over me,..hell I don't even know who they are so why are they glaring at me so intensely.

The 4 strangers eyes look cold and accusing, almost like I've offended them somehow.

I'm just gonna ignore their irrevelant asses for now.

  I focused my attention back on my brothers who looked like they were contemplating on what to say to me.

"What is the meaning of this Scarlette", Flavio said.

I glanced towards Flavio and froze.

I swear that man is staring into my soul bruh it is so intimidating. His staring causes chills to spread throughout my body.

This seemed way more serious than it needed to be.

I observed the room and everyone was looking at me like I was a stranger.

I dont think I've ever noticed how scary my brothers were.

Even Chris's amused face from before was looking a little skeptical towards me right now.

I straighten up more and put on a more emotionless look on my face.

The atmosphere was more tense than before making it way more uncomfortable.

"details pleasee", I say rolling my eyes and playing dumb.

I mean yeah I obviously know what he is talking about but what does he expect me to say to that.

"you know what the hell he's talking about",one of the irrelevant strangers said.

First of all who the fuck asked this roach ass bitch

I gave him the nastiest look I could muster.
My eyes were practically dead, I could do this wierd thing with my eyes were they would become dull and a lighter shade it was wierd but it made me look deadly so it was a benefit.

The others looked shocked.

yup that's right I got super powers bitch.

He cowers back in fear but quickly regains his posture.

"Who the hell are you?", I finally ask.

All 4 of them look at each other then back at me shocked. I could see the hurt in their eyes but what for?

They went back to glaring at me but what's worse is their glare seemed way  more cold than before.

"Dont speak to your cousin that way or any of them for that matter", Flavio yells loudly.

My face distorts into one of shock but I quickly mask it with a blank face.

cousins

they most likely already hate me based on their reaction to everything I've already done so far.

Tonight is not gonna go well and there is no way I'm winning this argument.

So I'm dealing with angry mafia lead members and cousins I hardly know about who already hate me.

honestly...

fuck my life.
------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So what do yall think about her cousins. Do you think they know about the mafia? I'm sorry for not updating fast enough online school is so annoying it's like the teacher loose their shit and decide to pile up homework as if they have no care in the world.

Anyways thank yall for giving my book a chance and FOR 80.1K VIEWS. am I a celebrity now. yeah I should keep dreaming.

btw...

Settle for Biden2020