Chapter 13

Arthit opened the door to the VVIP room in the hospital to be greeted with a view that made Arthit smile.

He watched as his mom, Achara feeding Kongpob who was laying on the bed with Sam sleeping beside him.

"P'Arthit," Kongpob called out, a smile forming on his lips as he saw his boyfriend.

Arthit smiled warmly at his boyfriend, all the stress he was feeling vanished in a blink as he saw the wide smile on Kongpob's lips.

He greeted his mom who smiled back at him, he watched as Kongpob slightly pushed the bowl in Achara's hands making the lady sigh.

"See Arthit, he only ate a few spoons and he's already saying no," Achara complained making Kongpob pout.

"I don't feel like eating," Kongpob leaned back further on the pillow.

"Kong, you should eat more." Arthit walked towards the bed, caressing Kongpob's hair.

"But I'm full," Kongpob whined.

Achara pinched Kongpob's ears, "Tellings lies to your lover I see."

Arthit raised his eyebrows.

"He threw up everything he ate just a few minutes ago, Oon. N'Pha asked me to give him some porridge because he's weak." Achara shook her head while Kongpob gave her a betrayed look.

"Kong, is that true?" Arthit asked, he tried to maintain his firm look while he controlled his smile seeing Kongpob pouting and forgetting his hands.

"Well, kind of." Kongpob bites his lips.

Arthit sighed, "Kong, you should keep yourself healthy. How many times have I told you this? You're receiving treatments, your body needs to stand strong."

Kongpob puffed his cheeks." I know."

Achara and Arthit shared a knowing look as they tried to control their laugh.

Achara stood up and passed the bowl of porridge to Arthit, she patted his shoulder.

"I'll go home and prepare some dinner for you guys and come back soon. Arthit look after Sam, okay?"

Arthit nodded As head. He placed his office bag on the sofa before going to sit beside Kongpob.

"Kong, eat na." Arthit raised the spoon to the other's lips.

"No, I'm full P. Please na." Kongpob pleaded with his eyes.

"Few more," Arthit pouted a little making Kongpob roll his eyes before he swallowed the porridge in the spoon.

After a few more sips Kongpob pushed the bowl, Arthit didn't pressure the latter. He placed a kiss on Kongpob's forehead before he stood up to place the bowl away.

"I'll take a shower, Kong," Arthit said as he took the towel from the small cabinet at the corner of the room.

Arthit watched Kongpob caress Sam's hair how as sleeping beside him before he walked inside the bathroom in the room.

For the past month, this had been their routine after Kongpob was admitted to the hospital. The first week was hard for Kong, being a person who most of the time is out of his house it was hard for him to say in a room for 24 hours. And the chemotherapy was taking a toll on him too.

The first time they started injecting more powerful medicines into him, his body didn't react well to it. He was admitted to the ICU for two days.

Arthit was devastated and high on his heels but Phana assured him that there was nothing to worry about. Achara was also there with him throughout the time.