Chapter 23

"P'Arthit," Kongpob ran into the arms of his lover who was standing at the bedroom door.

"I'm so sorry P'Arthit! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have yelled at you!" Kongpob let his tears fall as he felt the other's arms wrap around his waist. 

Kongpob tightened his hold on the other and he heard a small whimper from the older male making him pull away and look at the male closer.

"You're hurt!" Kongpob gasped as he noticed the white piece of cloth tied around the upper hand, on top of the black leather jacket.

Kongpob bit his lips, he pulled Arthit towards their bed and made him sit down. Untying the white cloth that was half drenched with blood, Kongpob helped the elder remove his jacket.

Kongpob's heart ached to see the cut on the pale skin, leaking blood. With trembling fingers, Kongpob took the first aid kit from the shelf and started dressing the wound.

"Kong, I- I'm sorry."

Kongpob's fingers stopped moving as he heard his lover's voice. He took a deep breath before he resumed what he was doing.

"No P'Arthit, I should be the one who said sorry. I should have known how stressed up you might be when you return and try to be supportive, but I only yelled at you for not making a call to me and for fighting with Dan. You did so much for me yet I'm doing this to you." Kongpob felt the tears prickle in his eyes.

Arthit sighed, taking Kongpob's face in his palms, making sure the latter looked at him in the face he placed a small kiss on his lips.

"Listen Kong, you have every right to be angry at me. You have every right to correct me. I should have thought about you, I should have thought that you were waiting for my call to know how things went. When I didn't do that, dad did that to Mom. I'm disappointed at myself for being selfish." Arthit dabbed his fingers over the younger's cheeks.

Kongpob smiled, finally relaxing. The whole time Arthit dashed out from their room after changing his outfit to join the gang, Kongpob kept on blaming himself for making Arthit mad. His mood swings got the best if him when he saw Arthit's cheek bruised because his so-called uncle tried to show his strength.

"Just forget it P, it was both of our faults." Kongpob smiled, placing a light kiss on the other's forehead he stood up.

"I'll prepare a bath for you. Wait here." Kongpob stood up and walked to the bathroom after he finished dressing up the wound. Preparing a warm bath for the latter, he sighed knowing how tired the other might be.

When Kongpob turned back to their room Arthit had already removed his t-shirt, showing his bare pale skin while he stared at his foot, drowning in his own thoughts.

Kongpob walked towards the older male and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You okay P?"

Arthit gave a tight smile to the other as he nodded his head. He stood up and walked towards the bathroom. He turned back to look at his lover staring at him, he sighed before he got inside the bathroom. The fresh essence of rose entering his nosetrils, he took a deep breath.

Striping off his garments he slipping into the warm bath. Moaning as he relaxed at the headrest. Closing his eyes, flashes of his last moments with Ray rushing to his mind.

"Ready to die? I told you that you'll regret your actions." Ray smirked.

Arthit closed his eyes, feeling the mouth of the gun on his forehead. He sighed before he slowly pressed his watch.