Beam's Day Out

(A/N: Have you ever watched 'Baby's day out'??? It's one of my favourite movies. I can enjoy any scene from this movie, any time ... This title is inspired by that movie... Since my Beamie is a cute baby for me, I can't stop myself from giving this title to this chapter.

Enjoy...)

1.At the mountain

Beam was so happy to the outside world. He was very happy to see the trees and animals from closer. Sometimes he saw squirrels running on the trees, birds flying high in the sky from his chamber but never saw it in real life, except the occasions when he was taken outside his chamber by the unknown uncle when he met Phi Forth first time, then by Kit and when Forth met him at the night a few days before.

He wanted to walk instead of sitting in the cart. But Forth promised him that he will let him do that some other time.

They were passing through the jungle and saw a river on their way to the temple too. It was all new for Beam and he was very happy. Forth was happy to look at Beam's happy face and her Beam's 'wow' and 'Ohhh' and 'Phi Forth see this', 'Phi Forth see that'. Forth still remembered how mesmerized Beam was when he had seen the fireflies for the first time. He was still the same.

On the other hand. Ming was saying something cheesy every time they saw something interesting and made Kit blushed at that. Like, when Ming saw the river he teased Kit that he can't wait to see Kit drenched in water and all clothes sticking to his body... "Pervert!" was the only word Kit had used almost every time Ming had opened his mouth to tease Kit.

Phana was enjoying his horse riding.

Forth was thinking it would have been better if he was riding on his own horse too but then he would have missed Beam's exciting face and words.

They reached the mountain a few hours after the sun rose. The sunrays were not harsh. It was a pleasant morning.

The temple was situated at the top of the mountain. They had to walk for almost three miles to reach there.

It was not difficult for Forth, Phana, Ming and Kit but for Beam... It was too exhausting. He almost fainted after walking for half an hour. And catching the speed of these four was not a joke. Even if Kit had a small figure, he was faster than the rest of the three Princes. Beam was always sitting or painting inside his chamber. He was not used to walking like this at all. And top of that his figure was too small and thin. He had a weak body. He wanted to tell everyone to either stop or leave him behind so that he can rest and they can reach the temple faster. But he didn't want to bother anyone so he kept on forcing himself to walk.

Forth observed Beam and went towards him. Without giving Beam any warning, he carried Beam on his back. Beam was really shocked to even react.

"No need to force yourself. You know you can tell me anything if you have any problem, don't you?" Forth asked him.

Exhausted Beam just nodded his head and rested it on Forth's shoulder.

Beam suddenly woke up when Forth kept him on a big stone, when they reached at the gate of the temple. Only then Beam realized that he was sleeping.

They all entered the temple and cleansed themselves to seek the blessings from the monks.

Ming and Kit were on top clouds but Kit was still refusing to accept it. Ming on the other hand was grinning like a stupid. Phana was getting bored as he was playing the role of a guard.

When the couple got the blessings from the monks, they left the temple. But, on their way back to the base of the mountain, they met a weird person. Even if they all were on high alert, a certain person appeared and blessed Kit and Beam by keeping his hand on their heads. All were very silent as he appeared, as if a sense of calmness had filled their minds. Even the hot headed Phana was not making any angry movement.