A Good Day

(A/N: Was anyone waiting??? There will be more fluffy chapters coming up... )

"Phi Hans!!!! See this!!! See this!!! Phi Forth gave me this!!! This is magical!!!" Beam exclaimed as soon as he entered his room. He took enough care not to shout and get caught. He was showing the little mirror that Forth gifted him. He wanted to show how magical it is.

"Phi Hans... Look into it. See... This is how you look. You know??" Beam was holding the mirror in front of Hans's face in excitement.

"Is it me??" Hans gave a shocked expression and played along with Beam. He didn't want to disappoint Beam by showing he knows the mirror.

"Yes, Phi!!!" Beam said and held the mirror in front of his own face. "See... this is how I look. Phi Forth said I'm more beautiful than the Princess." And his cheeks turned pink...

"Indeed, you are. And this mirror is amazing!!" Hans said and extended his hand to take the mirror.

"It is!!" Beam said and held the mirror close to his chest. "But this is mine. Phi Forth gave it to me." Beam's eyes were shining. But soon his face became gloomy as Hans made a sad face. "Here... Just one time." Beam held the mirror in front of Hans. He couldn't see anyone sad. Hans laughed at Beam's innocence. Beam was a soft-hearted kid.

"I was just kidding. I will take it from the market for myself."

"Yes... Market... Phi Hans... Do you know how big the market where we went was ?" Beam was excitedly telling Hans about his journey. Hans was trying to understand what Beam was saying because Beam was talking non-stop.

"Time's up." A guard shouted from outside. Beam's face turned gloomy.

"I'll listen to you the next time we meet, okay??" Hans told Beam. "Now smile or I'll take that mirror with me." Hans teased Beam. Beam held the mirror close to his chest. Hans laughed and left Beamm's room.

.

.

.

.

.

Late in the afternoon, Beam was busy checking himself when he heard the door gets opened. Never had ever he heard the door getting opened at the untimely hour.

He hid the mirror inside his worn-out clothes.

"Come out quickly." Beam heard the order from a guard. The voice of the guard scared Beam. He was scared that someone knew he had escaped and he was scared of the punishment too. And suddenly he realised that Forth and Hans may get punished because of him. This thought frightened him.

"Talk with respect." An order in a thundered voice echoed from behind the guard.

Beam recognised the voice. And lifted his head to see the owner of the voice. And indeed it was his Phi Forth.

"Phi... I... I mean, Prince!!" Beam's voice turned into a muttered voice. He wasn't sure if he should call him Forth, like he used to. He looked at the guards then again at Forth.

"No one is going to hurt you. Come here." Forth called Beam in a soft voice. Beam followed Beam's order and walked towards him.

"You're not going to live in any darkroom anymore." Forth told Beam. Beam was not able to believe what he just heard. He looked at Forth with big eyes.

"You're going to live freely. No one will stop you from going anywhere." Forth told Beam

"Can I paint?" Beam asked and Forth laughed inwardly at how Beam only cared to think about his painting.