19

"I missed you!" I was in his embrace and I felt his warmth against my body. I really missed him.

Ngayon ay nagbalik eskuwela na kami. Nandito kami sa youth of fountain kasi may ibibigay ako sa kanyang. Regalo niya no'ng pasko ngayon ko pa lang ibibigay.

"I missed you more," he said and it made me flustered.

"By the way, here's your gift. I hope you like it!" I giggled and also I was excited about his reaction.

Binigyan ko siya ng box at kinuha niya rin iyon. I can't help being too excited but at the same time, I was nervous. He opened the box and I saw his eyes widen and formed his mouth an 'o'.

It was a watch and I bought it with my own savings. It's good to buy things when you know that you spend them with your own money and it was my first time giving a present to my boyfriend.

"Thank you! I really like it!" he said with a genuine smile on his face.

Tinanggal niya ang relong isinuot niya ngayon at pinalitan iyon ng bagong bili ko. I saw him being mesmerized by my present.

"Oh, I forgot! I have a present for you too." He snapped himself and immediately he put his old watch inside the box and he took his present to his pocket.

It was a rectangular box and I have the guts of what was inside it but I was too excited to know what was inside of it and I took a deep breath before I opened it.

My emotion went overflowing when I saw his present. It was a necklace but a special one. It has a stethoscope pendant which symbolizes my profession someday.

"Wait! I had a plan to buy this necklace and you already bought it first. Gosh! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed in joy and I went near him to hug him.

"Actually, I saw you last month taking a screenshot to it. Kaya 'yan ang naisipan kong iregalo sa'yo. I hope you like it."

Kumawala ako sa yakap namin at agad siyang tinignan sa mga mapupungay niyang mga mata.

"Actually, I don't like it—"

"Because you love it," he said, cutting me off. "Sus, babanatan mo pa ako ha!"

I just rolled my eyes and pouted. I immediately took the necklace inside the box.

"Babe, could you help me? Please," I hissed and he offered a hand.

Tumalikod ako sa kanya at itinaas bahagya ang buhok ko. Agad din naman niyang nasabit ang lock. I lifted the pendant to see it and it was so beautiful to watch.

"It really suits you. Bagay na bagay tayo... ay este sa 'yo." Isa pa 'to sobra kung bumanat.

I rolled my eyes and I took a picture of the necklace, emphasizing the pendant. I can't really help myself being mesmerized. Sobrang ganda niya talaga, nakaaakit sa mata.

"Ehem!" He cleared his throat, so I leaned at him. "Baka gusto mong magpa-picture rin sa nagbigay niyan," pagpaparinig niya.

"Hindi naman halatang nagpaparinig ka noh!" Sinimangutan ko siya.

"Oh come on! I was trying to be funny."

"Nag-clown ka na lang sana."

"Yeah, so I can be your source of happiness." My cheeks suddenly turned red and hot, so I immediately looked away from him.

"Eh paano 'yan takot ako sa clown. You would be my nightmare instead," I said, mocking him.

"Hindi mo kailangang matakot kasi ako lang ang iisang clown na makikita mong gwapo," pagmamalaki niya.