Crash Landed

Louisa's p.o.v

"Oh, space apples" Mikey complains out, so I look up at the aliens determined, then Donnie holds me saying "nope! You're not going out again." I struggle in his hold saying "Donatello, let me go!!" I continue to struggle, but they start shooting at the ship. The alarm on the ship starts to go off, so Leo says "those ships, they're Triceratons!" I roll my eyes. "No kiddin-" Raph, Haven and I got interrupted as we got shot at again "and there's like a kajillion of them" Raph adds. I finally escape Donnie's hold, so he groans and runs to his station for the ship.

Baxter and Kash stand in my way, so I narrow my eyes at them "if you care about me... you'd let me go and protect us." They just share a look, but tackle me anyways, groaning out in frustration I say "fine, you're forcing my hand. Well... more like powers" with that I start to make my body temperature cold, so Baxter shivered as he stands up. Kash shivered a bit, but smirked as he makes his body temperature hot, so it counters against me. "I think we're almost out of this!" April says out loud, but she jinxed us as we start going down.

"Or not!" Kit and Casey yell out, so I stand up and freeze mine and Kash's feet to the ship, and I already almost lost my balance, so Kash and I hold onto the other. "I recommend we take plunging into the lethal, crushing gravity of that gas giant philosophically." Fugitoid's words confused me "what is that suppose to mean?!" Donnie and I yell out confusedly scared. "It means we're all gonna die!!!" Fugitoid yells out, so my eyes widen in fear at the situation. Then I also noticed that Kash is hugging onto me, so I narrow my eyes and mumble "nope."

Then I unfreeze my ice around my feet and just go into the air as I innocently wave a goodbye to Kash, but we start spiraling out of control. I scream as I'm just in the middle of the ship, but see April flying my way, so I try skating. Somehow it works, so I grab her hand saying "I got you, April!" "Thanks, Louisa." Then I get her by Kash and freeze her feet, but I hear Raph and Haven scream out a bit. Skating my way over there I grab their shoulders and pull them back away from the windshield.

Raph starts screaming out "I hate space! I hate it!!" Then I get them by the other two I froze to the floor and get them frozen too. Then we hit another ship, but I was about to save Mondo when the wall hit me, so I groan. Being a bit lightheaded I just float around in the air, but hear Donnie say "honeybee!" Then something got on my back. Instantly I felt a different pair of arms around me again as I get towards somewhere else. Groaning I open my eyes and see Donnie hanging onto Fugitoid's leg, so I look over my shoulder to see Mondo.

Finally we hit the ground and slid a bit... huh, didn't feel any different than when I usually skid across the ground from being thrown. Baxter groans and says "my head..." Raph then asks "where are we?" Looking around I can tell that it's gonna be cold. My eyes widen "dude, the ground looks like ice!" I say shocked "dude, that's crazy weird. Does that mean I can't control it??" Haven asks out and barely lifts up a piece of the ice/ground. Then I help her and I laugh a little saying "looks like we'll need to do some teamwork for this."

She rolls her eyes saying "I'm not trustin you until we save the Elementals from your-" "woah-ho-ho! Temperatures on this moon are negative 180 degrees Celsius." The wind picked up a bit, so I shiver and feel Mondo hug a bit closer than he usually does. I just put my hands over his as I feel like that would help him a bit more... 'he's cold blooded.. right?' I think confused. Kash then says "it's s-so cold, even in this suit - aren't the turtles gonna freeze?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Or Mondo??" I add onto the question, so Fugitoid says "no, their suits permeate a warm, invisible force field."

Kit then snaps her fingers saying "like a second skin??" Fugitoid nods saying "cozy, right??" Mikey just answers with "uh, I'm pretty sure my shell froze to my butt." Mondo chuckles at that, so I hit his hand saying "do you wanna walk yourself??" He shakes his head. So I say "then don't be stupid, this is a serious situation" he nods his head and says "you can half count on me." Looking around I just start walking a random direction "what are you doing, babe??" Mondo asks me. I roll my eyes at the nickname and say "searching around for something that can help us right now."

"Do you th-think we'll freeze to death from this??" Mondo asks out, so I shrug my shoulders saying "hopefully not... it'd be kind of ironic for me though." "Louisa!! How'd you know which way to go??" Leo asks out as I see the group a bit behind me. I yell back "I didn't!! I just was trying to look for anything useful!" Mondo then says "we're gonna die." Patting his helmet I hear Fugitoid say "just wait there for us!! We can't waste too much of our energy. We can't charge our suits without that Irrilium!" I facepalm and hear Mondo mumble "knew it."

Furrowing my eyebrows I set him down and say "for that, you're walking with your own two feet!" He groans and barely stays up. So I roll my eyes saying "stop exaggerating-" "ahh!" Mondo screams as he flies off of the ground. My eyes widen "oh space apples-" "I got him!!" Baxter yells out, so I sigh in relief as they catch up. With that I grab Mondo back saying "you're lucky you're small" he nervously laughs saying "thanks, Louisa." We're all trying to walk against the wind from this moon, but it's so much... I yelp as I almost fall.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever