Team-up!

Louisa's p.o.v

I start blacking out as I fall on my back "no! You can't go now" the dude says, so I open my eyes barely to see him worriedly looking at me. Powering up with my powers I fly up in the air a bit and shoot ice shards into the creature's face. Sighing I only leave my powers going through me a bit, but it won't last me all that long. Raph and Haven finally come along, they took one down together as they celebrate a bit. My body's shaking "I-I... Raph, I might not make it!" I say and barely walk his way, but the dude lizard picks me up.

"For saving me, this is the best way I can repay you... save up your energy, I'll carry you around" we look at Mona and Raph to see a crazy sight. Mona's aiming her laser at Haven, so my eyes widen "oh my glob..." I mumble under my breath. I watch as Raph pushed Haven behind him, like that'd change much, but she didn't shoot them. Looking behind them I see the last creature right there, so I sigh in relief at this and finally relax. Mona starts to flirt with Raph a bit, and I gag and pretend I'd puke, so the dude laughs at my reaction.

With that we finally decide to go and team up with the rest of the gang, and Haven looks like she's trying not to cry. Sighing I say "Haven, if I could, I'd tell Raph that he should choose you instead-" "it's fine. I should've expected this from a low-life mutant" Haven mumbles, so I flinch and say "okay, ouch." "I don't see why you're getting so shocked about this, you basically did the same thing to Dorkatello." I roll my eyes at her, but we finally make it to the others and the dude looks at me confused.

I raise an eyebrow as he says "do you think you're able to have a tight grip right now??" I shrug my shoulders saying "I don't know anything right now." He rolls his eyes softly and goes towards Leo's side and they're both shooting different creatures. The dude is barely holding me as he says to Leo "I am Commander G'Throkka!" So I start to feel numb. Every single part of my body is numb- "that name's cool and all, but I got something better. How about - Laser Lizard?" Mikey asks out, so I look up at the two and see their deadpanned faces.

Jumping out of the dude's hold I lost my balance, so Leo barely caught me saying "Louisa, are you okay??" I feel myself shaking. "W-Well... better than I thought I'd be, honestly.. I'm still a-alive" I answer out and groan. Leo's eyes widen, but Mikey says "no, no, no - G.I. Newt! Nah, I got it! Sal Commander!" Leo holds me in his arms. Then he raised an eyebrow at Sal Commander with a smile, so I roll my eyes at him. Jumping from his arms I say "y-you're also getting l-low on energy, I-I can't ask you to help me."

When all of the creatures got defeated, Leo starts to say "I won't offer my hand, but I will offer my friendship" Baxter finally comes to me. "Hermana, you aren't looking so good" Baxter says as I groan and my legs give out on me. He barely got me as he got my arm around his shoulders, but is close to falling right now, so I say "jus-just leave me." Kash comes over saying "let me handle this, there's a fact I forgot to tell you about before." He picks me up like nothing is wrong with him as he says "Elementals in natural weather of something they control get defeated easier."

Haven nods saying "that's part of the reason why you're being weak... well, weaker-" "I'm the Chosen One, and you really just said I'm weaker than you?" "Yeah. Because you couldn't even help our kind, when I have many times!" "I saved the world more times than you have. You only started when you met me!" "You don't know what I've done without your so called help." Kash groans saying "now is not the time for this!" A loud roar caught us off guard as we look at Commander. He's roaring as Leo is looking confused, but he burps loudly, so I laugh at that as I still let my powers go through me.

Either way, now we're on our way to get the Irrilium, but when we finally find it we go down and Fugitoid tells us what it truly is. It's basically a bomb, but after a second April says "we gotta hurry, I'm getting short on power. And... oh no-" "you've gotta be kidding me!" Kit yells out, so I sigh and try to stand, but my legs are jelly. "Nope, you're not being on your own feet right now, Louisa-" "there's too many to fight." "I got a plan, come on!" Mondo says and explains for some people to pick up the bomb.

As Kash is running he fell, so that also meant he dropped me and I'm just sliding down this slick slide of rocks. I couldn't do anything, so when a creature goes to bite me, I just look away to ignore the pain. At least until someone slides by and gets me away from the creature, so I look to see Donnie. "Uh-" "thank me later, ya goof" Donnie interrupts, so I blush softly and look forward, then he picks me up to start running again. Baxter then yells out "the ship's up ahead!" I look around at the group, everyone is having to run for their lives.

Looking up at Donnie I see him struggling as he runs... 'everyone's running for their lives as mine is close to going out as I'm... being.....  A BURDEN. Oh dang, I almost lost myself' I shake my head and feel myself close to dying "D-Don Don." My voice feels so hoarse, he looks at me, but back at Casey saying "Casey, give me all your Photon Pucks." Casey smirks as he holds up how many he has with him, but I get set on the ground. Groaning I make myself stand "honeybee, you shouldn't stand!" "If you're doing all you can to protect me, I should at least do the same."

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever