Raphaelisa?

Louisa's p.o.v

Kit grabs my shoulder saying "girl, you're sounding really stupid right now" then Baxter says "hermana, we need to talk." Then he hands Mondo to Kit and pulls me to the back of the group a bit behind Raph and Casey. They didn't notice us, or at least, didn't want to acknowledge us, so I sigh and wait for his words. "Hey, Casey.. um, do you think a bro can, like, date his bro's ex??" Raph asks out, so my eyes widen. 'Oh no...' I think and softly facepalm as Baxter puts his hand on my shoulder, so I look at him.

Baxter's glaring at Raph, so I tried not to laugh at his overprotectiveness "dude, what??" Casey asks while sounding confused. "I mean, you know, maybe.. um, Donnie wouldn't mind! Like, Weeza's cool" Raph admits. Raph's words made me mumble "this can't get any worse-" "okay then, fine, what about a turtle and a newt?" Raph interrupted me. My eyes widened again as Casey forgot about Raph mentioning me "dude, what!?" Casey asks and laughs. "I mean, you know, maybe.. these Salamandrians aren't so bad! Like, the lizard girl is cool."

Leo finally contributes to this saying "you really are running low on oxygen, Raph - what're you gonna do? Ask that giant newt or Louisa on a date?" I tried not to say anything. 'Great, another dude I get to worry about' I think and feel myself getting more and more tired. Looking up I see that Mikey and Haven are by Raph, so my eyes widened, Haven looks back at me. Then she glares at me as she gets close to punching me, but Baxter says "hey, this isn't her fault." "Well, I mean.. I don't know" Raph says conflicted, so I mumble "I know what you mean."

Mikey then finally gets Raph's attention, but they stopped walking, so I do too I won't get their attention to know I've heard everything. "Wow, you really got a crush on Weeza? The one girl that you said 'in her dreams' when I said Raphaelisa is gonna happen??" Mikey asks out. I softly groan and hug myself, feeling a bit uncomfortable about this entire thing right now. "W-Well-" "and you have a crush on that salamander hottie? She's, like, bigger, stronger, and probably a better fighter than you." Raph then says "exactly.. what a woman... and you should've seen how Weeza was too, man."

That finally made me want to say "Raph, you really need to check your surroundings before you talk about people!" Raph looks back at me. A blush is on his face as Haven gets close to punching me, but I say "I just got out of a relationship. Do you really think I have the time and/or emotions to do this again?!" Raph looks at me with sympathy. "W-Well, I mean... I know what it's like to ignore some feelings-" "we don't have time for this. Talk later, walk now!" Haven complains and hits me upside the helmet, so I just keep walking with my head down.

Not really listening to anyone, but after a second I finally stop walking and just sigh and two different hands went onto both of my shoulders. Looking up I see Haven, but looking back I see Raph, nervously biting my lip I say "okay, I have no idea what's going on. But-" "we're going to look for those Salamandrians, it might be our only chance of surviving this." Sighing I say "if Haven's up to a bit of teamwork, we can float a piece of land to where they are." Haven looks at her hands, sighs, and makes half of the land below us break apart a little.

Smiling softly I do the same and we lift it up, but I groan and fall to my knees as we do this "Louisa!... maybe we should just scale this thing. It'd be easier, and probably not hurt you as much-" "n-N-nOo! I-i-I'm... fine!" I interrupt as I stutter. With that we continue to go up and finally find them, so Raph says "we gotta show them we're good." Haven nods once and looks at me, so I raise an eyebrow, but she makes me help her do a trick with the piece of land we're on. I'm groaning a bit she got us to land in front of them, spin around a bit, and we face the two lizards.

When we're done I fall on my hands and knees, breathing heavily with a pounding headache as Raph and Haven say "ta-da!~" So I look up with a soft smile. Raph then says "impressed, right?" Mona then says "no, but I respect your tenacity" then she aims a laser at us. Looking up at Raph and Haven I hear Raph say "hold up!" Then he holds me as he jumps back a bit. Haven takes me and has me on her back like a bag as she says "before you shoot us, we could all work together as a team. A unit!" Raph nods and points at Haven saying "she's right!" The lizards remained quiet for a second.

"Your bravery speak of heroic hearts, strangers" the dude says, but Mona says "but you're in our way!" Then she aims at Raph. He flinched and prepared for the shot, but we look and see that she shot at the ice.. so we're gonna fall. "That's not good teamwor-ahhhh!!" Raph says as Haven and I just scream as we fall down. After a bit I got Raph back towards the cliffside and he grabbed his space-sais and stabbed them into the cliffside. Haven barely missed grabbing onto Raph, so I push her a bit beneath me as I skate up a bit.

Groaning I skate towards Raph and get Haven on his shell "Louisa, you got this! We'll meet you up there, alright?" Raph says to me. I nod and try skating as fast as I can back to where we last seen the two lizards, and see them in trouble. Groaning I join in on the fight, but see the dude lizard about to get attacked from behind. "Look out!" I yell and shoulder him out of the way and make an unbreakable ice shield. The thing shot it's weird looking blue fire at me, but it made me lose my balance as it bounced back to it.

Tbc

Okay that's it, but not forever~ Now I hope I can come out of my shell to write you another chapter soon!

~Turtles4Ever