Himiko Toga x Male! Reader

Prompt: Spin the Bottle
Age: 18
Quirk: Flash Eyes
The user can make their eyes flash a very bright light that is similar to the sun's rays. The light emitting from the eyes can flicker, but can't stay on for no more than a second.

I entered the LOV hideout. I was interested the LOV when I saw that they attacked USJ. I wanted to do that so I can as able to join. I sat down on a stool at the bar. Toga walked down the stairs.

"You goin' somewhere, baby?~" I said.

"I just wanted to get you!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs to her room. She made me sit down on the floor. She then grabbed Spinner, Dabi, Compress, Tomura, and Kurogiri. We all sat down in a circle with a bottle of strong whiskey near Toga and an empty wine bottle in the middle. "Okay, so this is like Spin the Bottle. If you spin and it lands on someone, you have to kiss them. If you don't, you take a shot of the whiskey. Compress, you first." He sighed and spinner the bottle. It landed on Kurogiri.

"K-Kurogiri?!" They looked at each other for a moment before going to the other sides of the room opposite from each other. "I can't do this."

"If you don't want to take a shot of whiskey, you have to do it." Toga said. "I got the whiskey you didn't like for a reason." Compress groaned and walked over to Kurogiri. Compress kneeled in front of Kurogiri. I even saw a slight pink among Kurogiri's mist on his head (?) under his eyes (??).

"Wait. Where will I even kiss him?" Compress said. We all groaned, knowing he was stalling. I walked over to them and gently pushed Compress's face to Kurogiri's mist where his head was supposed to be. Compress pulled away and held his mouth.

"Well?" Spinner said. "Did you feel something?"

"I felt a lips but that's it." Compress responded. They walked back to the circle and sat dow in their spots.

"Your turn, (Y/N)!" Toga said. I grabbed the bottle and spun it. It ALMOST landed on Tomura, put it ever so slightly moved to Toga. I blushed and slid under Toga's bed. She walked up to me and lied down to look me in the eyes. My glowing eyes, to be exact. It was dark under her bed and my eyes would glow. "Come on, (Y/N). Just a little peck is alright." I grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled her toward me. I stuck my head out from under the bed and kissed her. She kissed me back but the kid didn't last too long.

"I actually really like you, Toga. I like how you're so energetic and obsessed with blood. You're also really nice to me and welcomed me to the League."

"Aww I love you too, (Y/N)! Now come on out and let's finish the game." I crawled out and the game continued.