Yuga Aoyama x Male! Reader

(Soulmate AU)
(SHORT!)
Prompt: Red Thread
Age: 17
Quirk: Forecast
The user can manipulate the weather and produce clouds to make it rain as well as fog the opponent's vision.

I walked into Class 3A and took my usual spot next to Aoyama. He was my best friend. "Bonjour, my friend." He said, sounding fancy and doing an exaggerated pose.

"Bonjour, Aoyama-Kun."

"You should stop wearing those gloves! You need to find your one and only!" He exclaimed and I looked at my (f/c) gloves.

"I don't want to find them. It might not work out."

"It should work out! You're soulmates. And imagine they come to this very school! I wish I found my soulmate." I hid my hand under my desk and took off my glove. The red string appeared and it led to Aoyama. He didn't seem to notice. Was he my... no. That can't be. But what if it is? Aoyama noticed his hand and lit up. I covered my hand and he saw the string disappear. "Did you see that? The string appeared on my hand!" He said.

"Really? Cool!" Aizawa-Sensei walked in and we settled down.

Later...

I'm distracted during class. I'm worried if I should tell Aoyama about the string or not. I don't know if he's interested in boys or anything, but I know he's excited about his soulmate.

"(L/N)!" Ectoplasm-Sensei exclaimed.

"Um... Haikyuu!" I said and the class erupted into giggles and chuckles.

"Pay attention, (L/N)-Kun. Can anyone else answer?" I sighed. Pay attention, (Y/N)! I glanced over at Aoyama who was staring at me and I looked away.

At lunch...

I was sitting with Aoyama as usual. We were just talking about whatever when I stopped paying attention. Should I tell him? How will he react? Will he stop being my friend? What if he actually does like me? What if he doesn't like me like that?

"(L/N)-Kun!" I snapped out of it and faced Aoyama. "You're so distracted today. What's wrong?"

"The truth is, Aoyama-Kun... I, uh... I'm-" The bell rang and I felt like I was in some kind of fanfic.

"Just tell me after school." We went off to our classroom and I was dreading the final bell.

After school...

There was a knock on my door so I went to answer it. I saw Aoyama there in his usual purple and white clothes. He let himself in and sat on my bed as I closed the door.

"What did you want to tell me?" He asked.

"I- uh... I'm actually your soulmate." I took off my glove and the string appeared. Aoyama ran to me and hugged me. I hesitated to hug him back but I did.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you..." Aoyama whispered.

(A/N): Heyyyy sorry for not updating in a while! I've just been really lazy. Anyways, here's Aoyama. Sorry if it's short, my motivation hasn't been going anywhere.