Lunch Rush x Anorexic! Female! Reader

Prompt: You Have To Eat
Age: 17
Quirk: Ribbon
The user can emit a ribbon from their skin. They can even add needles at the end if they wanted to, to make the ribbon more dangerous. The ribbon is limited by how much they eat. So the more they eat, the more they can emit.
(I'm making Lunch Rush 31)

I entered Lunch Rush Cafeteria. Instead of going in line, I sat down at a table. I had anorexia, which means that someone is concerned about their body weight and refuses to eat. Because of this, I'm thin-built. I saw Lunch Rush walk up to me.

"Hey, I noticed that you didn't get any food. Why don't you eat?" He said.

"I'm not hungry."

"But you have to eat. It's how your body gets nutrients to keep you healthy."

"I know. I just don't like being called fat. I know I'm thin but I used to be fat and I didn't like being called fat. So I'm trying to minimalist the amount of food I'm eating."

"Why don't you have some greens? It's not making you fat but at least you're eating."

"Uh, sure." I took his hand and he led me to the kitchen. He gave me some salad and I sat down. He made sure I started eating. "Thank you for the food."

"You're welcome. Just make sure to eat everyday. You can have unhealthy foods once in a while." He walked away and I ate me food. For the next few weeks, Lunch Rush would visit me at my house and make sure I'm eating. Sometimes we would just hand out or he would help me with homework.

A few weeks later...

The doorbell rang and I went to open it. I saw Lunch Rush and let him enter. It was the weekend so I was free.

"Did you eat breakfast?" He asked as he sat down on my couch.

"Yeah, I did. I had some bread with jelly and orange juice." He nodded and I went to turn on a movie.

"How about lunch?" I nodded. I started the movie Child's Play and turned off the lights. I got some snacks, blankets, drinks, and pillows then sat down next to Lunch Rush with a blanket over us. "Are you sure about this movie? You sometimes say that you hate scary things."

"I'm trying not to be so scared. I wanna be braver so I wanna get over this movie." In reality, I was fine with the movie. It wasn't that scary for me. I just wanted an excuse to be closer to Lunch Rush. I hate to admit it, but I have a crush on him. It's wrong but I can't help it. Right now, I had to pretend to be scared. There was a jump scare that I had forgotten about so I flinched and grabbed Lunch Rush's arm. He noticed and looked down at me. I let go of his arm. "Sorry."

"It's alright. I got startled by the jumpscare." He out me on his lap and held me close. I blushed but still watched the movie. It was okay for the rest of the movie. After the movie, Lunch Rush removed his hat and kissed me. I kissed back and it soon evolved from sweet and passionate to hungry and rough. He pulled away. "I love you, (Y/N). We can't let anyone else know about this."

"I love you, too." I snuggled into his chest and we watched more movies.