Togaru Kamakiri x Male! Reader

(Please know who Kamakiri is before searching him up. If you do, nice. You you don't, search him up.)
Prompt: I'm Not Gay
Age: 15
Quirk: Senses
The user can heighten or decrease someone's senses including their own. The drawback is that it takes stamina to heighten and/or decrease the senses.
(This takes place around Valentine's Day even though it's almost Halloween.)

It was Valentine's Day and everyone started giving out their valentines to others. Uncle Aizawa walked over to me. "Aren't you going to give your card to your valentine?" He asked and I shook my head.

"The person I want to ask to be my valentine is in another class." Aizawa took my card.

"I could give it to their teacher. What class and who is it?" I leaned in and whispered.

"Togaru Kamakiri in Class B." Aizawa nodded and walked to the class. I heightened my heart so I could listen through the wall.

"My student wants to give this to Togaru Kamakiri. They said it was for him and I offered to do it." I heard Aizawa say.

"Of course." I heard rustling and Aizawa walked back in. He nodded towards me as Mina, Aoyama, and Kirishima walked towards me.

"Who's your valentine? What did they say?" Mina asked.

"They didn't answer yet. They're in another class." I responded.

"Which one?" Kirishima said.

"They're in Class B. Togaru Kamakiri. Do you know him?" They nodded and Mina squealed.

"I knew you were gay." I blushed and covered my face. Aizawa walked up to me and gave me a note, the he walked away. "What does it say?"

"'Meet me at the bathroom. -Togaru Kamakiri.'" I looked at Aizawa who nodded and I left. I walked to the outside of the bathrooms and looked around. I looked back at the note and looked around once more. I felt myself being picked up bridal style. I looked and saw Kamakiri.

"You?" He put me down and I nodded. "For these few minutes, I thought it was a girl who sent that valentine. I'm not gay." I he walked away to the his class and I went to mine. Our classes were next to each other so we had to walk side by side. As I entered my class, Mina, Aoyama, and Kirishima ran up to me. They also pushed me outside the classroom where Kamakiri was talking to Yosetsu Awase and Yojiro Bondo.

"What did he say?" Kirishima said.

"Said he wasn't gay and that he thought that a girl sent him that. On my way to the classroom, I filled my mind with questions. I shouldn't have made a big deal out of it. It's just a stupid day for love and rejection, right? This day, people are romantic and love each other. Then the next day it's back to couples fighting. There I go again. Making a big deal out of things. Come on! Class is about to start!" We all raced in like nothing happened.

Kamakiri's POV
I saw (L/N) being pushed out fo Class A with a girl with pink hair and skin, a boy with red hair, and a boy with blonde hair, Mina Ashido, Eijiro Kirishima, and Yuga Aoyama if I'm not mistaken. I heard everything (L/N) said.

"Come on! Class is about to start!" They ran in like nothing happened. I could tell (L/N) was sad, but it was true. I'm NOT gay. Right? I sighed and walked into class with Awase and Bondo. I could just tell (L/N) that we could be friends during break.

Later...

I walked out of class talking to my friends. I went to my locker and got what I needed for the next class. I saw Kamakiri approaching me but I pretended not to. I stuck my arms in to look for something and leaned into the locker a bit to the point where a small part of my head was in.

"Are you looking for this?" I flinched and hit my forehead on the locker. I held my head with one hand and looked over. I saw Kamakiri holding my English notebook. I grabbed it with my free hand and bowed a bit.

"Thank you." I stood straight.

"You know, we could be friends. If I'm not your valentine, how about friends?" I nodded.

"Sure. Again, thank you for my notebook." The bell rang. "Cya, Kamakiri!" I ran into the classroom and sat at my seat.

At year two...

I entered UA like I did last year. It was a brand new year and I knew everyone was staying. I noticed someone ahead and walked up to them. I grabbed their shoulder and screamed a bit. They flinched and turned around. I was cracking up with laughter.

"Shut up, (Y/N)!" Yes, me and Togaru were on first name terms now.

"Sorry, Togaru. It just seemed so easy and you were open." We walked back into the school.

Togaru's POV
I had grown a bit and so had (Y/N). He was almost my height, now! We separated to our classes and I felt sad. Had I gained feelings for (Y/N)? No! I wasn't gay. Besides, we agreed to be friends last year. Maybe I do.

A few weeks later...

Togaru started acting weird around me. I teased that he had a crush on my and he would slightly blush and deny it. I hate to admit it, but I still have a crush on him. We were currently eating lunch right now. Just talking like normal until I stopped talking. Come on, (Y/N). Confess! Tell Togaru that-

"(Y/N)?"

"I have a crush on you." I said out of nowhere. I covered my mouth and blushed. Togaru just chuckled. "I'm sorry! It just blurted out and you said you weren't gay last year!"

"It's alright. I was planning to tell you that I had a crush on you soon." From that day forward, we were more straightforward with each other and he eventually became my boyfriend since we weren't ready when we confessed.