The Discussion..

''Hey, baby.'' I said, greeting my boyfriend, Drew as I walked into the kitchen in our home where I found him making himself a plate of food.

Smiling broadly at him, I tapped his hip affectionately before kissing his lips when he leaned down toward me as soon as I set my purse and shopping bags aside, and I came to stand next to him by the counter.

" Hey, had a good time with the girls?" Drew asked me, flashing me the dimpled grin that I loved so much, as he wiped his hands and stopped what he was doing in order to give me his full attention.

I nodded while stealing some turkey bits off of his plate and quickly swallowed to answer him.

''Mhm! We tore up the shops!'' I giggled to which he chuckled lightly.

''It had been too long.. I got some things for you too!'' I said with a beaming smile, though my palms began to sweat a little at the prospect of broaching this particular topic. But I was nothing if not blunt and to the point.

I knew it needed to be broached, so when his brows rose, I powered on.

''For me?'' He asked with an adorable tilt of his head.

''Yep! We'll talk once you're done eating. Imma take everything outta the bags and shit. Meet me up there when you're done. I think you're gonna love this,'' I told him with a wriggle of my brow.

Swiping a final piece of turkey from his plate, I grabbed my shopping bags and made my way upstairs.

—————-

I didn't really know how I was going to approach this.

Deep down I knew this was what he wanted.

But I was nervous about maybe taking things too fast for him.

I wasn't sure about other relationships but, with me he had always been more dominant in the bedroom. As far as our dynamic outside of the bedroom, I never really paid that much attention to it.

And as much as I knew in my heart that he'd like me to dominate him, I didn't know if he was ready to admit it to himself just yet.

After I put everything else away, I shoved the bag with the chastity devices to my side of our closet, not wanting to just lay everything out there without talking things out with Drew beforehand.

As I watched him walk in, I slowly crawled into bed and patted the spot next to me.

''What did you get for me??'' Drew asked me with almost childlike excitement in his tone, making me chuckle and lightly smack his chest.

''You have no patience, do you?'' I asked him through soft chuckles and watched his face go crimson.

''You know I don't, love. Sorry.'' He said and I shook my head and kissed his cheek then sighed, steeling myself for this conversation.

''Well. I'll show you. But, I think we should talk first- no, it's nothing bad. Don't worry.'' I smiled comfortingly as he looked at me with slight concern and nervousness written all over his face.

I licked my lips, chuckling nervously as I thought of what I wanted to say.

''Christ, I wish there was a better and a much sexier way to approach this. Maybe there is, but-'' I quickly stopped my incoming babbling and moved my hands vaguely as if to shake off my nerves.

''Look..yesterday, I needed to use your computer. My laptop ran outta battery and I got impatient so I didn't feel like waiting to charge and use it..'' I said, now looking at him with slight guilt in my eyes. We didn't keep things from each other necessarily, and I knew he wouldn't be upset even if I did use his computer without asking.

But, we also made it a point to have our own things and our own identities within our relationship aside from the things that we decided to share. We trusted one another and I didn't want to make him feel like I would ever betray that trust in any way.

''Uh huh..and?'' He asked, confused as to where I was going with this.

''And...well. I found some..some interesting things in the search history that I think we should talk about.'' I said, carefully gauging his reactions as I spoke.

''Okay..?'' Drew replied slowly and I sighed, now deciding to come out with it.

''Why didn't you tell me you were into chastity?'' I blurted out, instantly cringing when I heard the slightly accusatory tone in my voice. But it was too late. I mentally cursed myself as I watched his features slowly growing more withdrawn.

''I'm not..I'm not,'' he stressed when I gave him an unconvinced look and clicked my tongue. Whether he was trying to convince me or himself, who knew.

''Babe..just be honest with me. I'm totally okay with you being into this! I think it could be hot even!'' I exclaimed, begging him with my eyes to just relax and talk about this with me.

My eyes grew sad when he pulled the covers off of his body and started to grab his shoes.

''Where are you going, Drew?'' I asked as calmly as I could, watching him move around the room.

He shrugged, lacing up his sneakers. ''Out. Don't wait up,'' he muttered, not even giving me a second to respond before he stormed out of the bedroom to find his car keys.

''And stay away from my bloody computer!'' I heard his muffled voice call out from down the hall.

Now suddenly feeling my temper flare, I yanked open the bedroom door.

''This isn't about the fucking computer and you know it, Drew!'' I called back to him from where I stood, hearing his footsteps thundering down the stairs.

I then went back into the bedroom and waited a few seconds to give him some space, hoping that he'd change his mind. But as soon as I heard the faint sound of the front door opening and closing, I sighed deeply and burrowed deeper into the sheets.

This definitely had not gone according to plan..