Taking Initiative..

About a month had gone by since Drew and I had the discussion that had totally changed our relationship.

Luckily , it had changed it for the better.

Right now, we were leaving a joint meet and greet and on our way back home after a long day.

For the past couple of days to about a week, I began to notice a massive change in Drew. A positive change.

When we first spoke of the topic of chastity, he was incredibly nervous about it but he slowly seemed to warm up to at least the idea of researching it further.

But now he just seemed that much more relaxed and in a much, much better mood. Whether that was because he was getting more comfortable by learning more and more about it..or because he was beginning to try the devices on himself, I didn't know. But regardless, it made me happy to see this change in him.

However, I didn't know I was going to get the answers to my questions as soon as we got home..

————————

''So..you know we talked about me possibly trying to wear the cock cage on my own- to see how it felt. Right?'' Drew asked me.

Now, Drew had always been blunt and direct in certain ways. But with this, his bluntness kind of shocked me and I knew my eyes showed it as I turned on my side in our bed to look at him.

''Uh huuh..'' I drawled. My interest was definitely piqued.

''Well...I'm wearing one now. I've been wearing it off and on for about an hour. For almost two weeks now.'' He told me, and my brows rose in surprise.

''Seriously?!'' I exclaimed before I could stop myself, to which he gave me a slow but sure nod.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest at the mere thought of Drew's locked up cock hiding snugly in his boxers and I had to quickly shake off the filthy thoughts in my head as my mind began to wander.

''..I knew you'd get around to wearing it eventually..wait. You wore it while we've been out?!'' I exclaimed again and this time he gave a full belly laugh which he so rarely did. The sound made my heart flutter.

''I thought it would be..fun, to wear it while we went out. You can't really see it too, which is good. But I knew it was there.'' he shrugged, blushing lightly.

I still didn't know quite what to say..so I kissed him. I kissed him deeply to show him how proud I was and how much I loved him.

He chuckled against my lips and kissed me back just as deeply, moving closer to me on the bed.

Cuddled up in bed, we sat in silence, just processing things.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't wanna jump in headfirst into all of this but, I reminded myself that this wasn't entirely about me and what I wanted.

So with that in mind, I just settled for asking questions.

''Which one are you wearing?'' I asked him, raking my long nails over his broad and bare chest with a featherlight touch. The goosebumps that never failed to appear on his skin every time I did that made me smirk.

Slowly my hand traveled further down his torso and toward the waistband of his boxers, watching his abdomen contract and then relax as my nails unintentionally tickled his skin.

''Um..the- the silicon one?'' It almost seemed like he was asking me as he lost his train of thought, now fully focusing on the pleasant feeling I was giving him.

I didn't quite dip my hand into his boxers just yet, just dipped it enough to cause his breathing to escalate a fraction. That was new..

''Are you asking or are you telling me, Drew?'' I chuckled, lightly bringing my hand lower toward the bulge in his boxer shorts, and back up toward his abdomen and further up over his chest.