Sweet Punishment..

"Is this what you're looking for, Drew?'' I asked, raising a single perfectly waxed brow at my boyfriend as I watched him frantically searching my office. He didn't even know I had just come home after a long day of meet and greets, and he didn't think I would know what he was getting up to to begin with..

I blinked expectantly as he whirled around, blushing furiously at the sight of me as soon as he realized he was caught.

Twirling the small key in my hand, I clicked my tongue once and came closer to him, leaning my hip against the desk in my office.

''Is this what you're looking for?'' I asked again, watching his face get redder by the minute as he looked down, not meeting my eyes anymore.

''Look at me, Drew.'' I said sharply and he quickly lifted his eyes to meet mine again.

''Mistress, I- I'm sorry, it wont happen again-'' He stuttered, but I quickly silenced him with one lift of my index finger.

''You're damn right it wont..did you think I wouldn't find out?..you know what? I don't care. Go upstairs, strip down and wait until I get up there. I'm gonna clean up.'' I gave him a calculating smirk as I watched him gulp hard.

''I should really make you clean this up but.. I just thought of a way better punishment..now, go.'' I said sharply, raising a brow until he scrambled up the stairs.

I chuckled to myself watching him almost trip over his long limbs as he rushed out of the room, before I focused on setting my office back to its original state.

————-

As soon as I was done cleaning up, I went upstairs and only swept my eyes over Drew's naked body for a second as he laid on the bed, carefully not meeting my eyes.

Then my way into my enormous walk in closet and changed into more comfortable clothes.

The soft material of the black lingerie made me sigh happily as it hugged my body, then I smiled devilishly as I dug through the drawers in my closet and found the next thing I was looking for.

Coming closer to Drew, I tossed the phallic object on the bed and grazed my fingernails along his bare thigh, watching goosebumps appear on his skin as I climbed onto the bed next to him.

''Look at me, Drew.'' I commanded, sitting up on my knees so his greedy eyes could get a good look at the lacy and crotchless lingerie I put on.

I smiled as he practically salivated at the sight of me and I softly smoothed his hair back out of his eyes.

Poor thing was still in the dark about what was to come.

''Do you like it, Drew? I saw this at the mall the other day and I just had to have it.'' I purred, lightly trailing my pointer finger along his scruffy cheek.

Drew nodded and rushed to answer me, licking his lips before he did so.

''You look beautiful, Mistress,'' he said. His eyes continued to hungrily scan my body, until I picked up the dark blue strap on and stroked it with a pensive look on my face.

I hummed as I brought my eyes back to his, seeing the gears in his brain beginning to turn.

''Thank you, Drew..I was wondering when I'd get to slip it on.... this isn't going where I'm sure you think its going, Drew. Besides, you know what to say if you wanna check out.'' I chuckled as he finally brought his eyes back to me, and noticed his posture relax somewhat. I still found it important to reassure him that he had the power to stop things if they got too much for him, even if I did have to slip out of character for a minute or two to do so.

''Grab the lube, please? Thanks..See..Ive had a long day today. And well, I feel like an orgasm..or two..or three..is just what the doctor ordered. And you love pleasing me. Don't you, Drew?'' I said to him, setting the lube aside after he grabbed it from the bedside drawer near him.

''I love to please you, Mistress,'' Drew replied, eyeing my every move.

I then laid back in front of him on the large bed and I knew just by looking at him that it was taking every ounce of willpower for him not to go anywhere near my exposed pussy.

I let out a quivering sigh as my hand slowly worked my wet center and his eyes followed my movements.

''Glad to hear it..I was hoping we'd get to unlock you today once I got home so we could play but, you just had to go and get yourself locked up for another two weeks, huh.'' I clicked my tongue with a faux saddened expression as Drew's eyes widened in realization.

He didn't dare protest though. He knew better by now. Instead more rushed apologies poured out of his mouth and I rolled my eyes and waved him off.

''Yeah, yeah. You're sorry, I know..'' I muttered, deeming the conversations over as my hand furiously worked over myself until my thighs began to quiver.

I could see the way his muscles strained as he continued to try to hold himself back and it made me smirk.

''Your face would be buried between my legs right about now. Huh, Drew?'' I taunted him, now slowly spreading the folds of my pussy to expose it further.

I giggled at the strained groan Drew released at the sight of what he wanted so bad but couldnt have.

'' The good news is..it will be buried between my legs. Just not the way you want,'' I winked at him before I nodded toward the toy and the lube.

''Lube it up for me,'' I ordered him, and edged myself again before sliding my fingers inside and feeling how wet I was. The feeling made me let out a groan of my head and I laid my head back, my mouth hanging open in pleasure.

As soon as Drew lubed up the dildo, I moved my hand away from my pussy a little reluctantly and grabbed the toy from him.

''This is gonna go over your mouth, and I'm not even gonna tie you up because I know you're gonna be a good boy and you're gonna continue to do exactly as I say unless you wanna make it 3 weeks,'' I warned him, eyeing his locked cock for a moment before looking into his striking and earnest blue eyes.

''Am I right?'' I asked Drew, to which he nodded quickly, gripping the sheets at his sides in anticipation.

''Yes, Mistress.'' He said obediently, preening as I momentarily praised him.

I then wrapped the leather buckle around Drew's mouth making sure the toy was as comfortably placed over his mouth as I could make it.

I licked my lips in anticipation before I lowered myself onto the toy, letting out a shaky sigh of relief as its thickness stretched me open deliciously.

My hips slowly began a rhythm and I alternated between moving them up and down over the two and rolling them, feeling the head of the fake cock nudge against my sweet spot.

I held onto the top of Drew's head, holding onto his dark locks as I rode his face, biting my lip as the overwhelming sensations set my body on overdrive.

I chuckled breathlessly at the way his brow furrowed and the muffled grunts and groans went straight to my clit.

''Aw, you hate me right now. Don't you?'' I cooed, laughing as his brow furrowed more in frustration. ''If its any consolation, you're doing such a good job, baby..'' I moaned, letting myself rests fully against him, bringing the toy deeper inside me for a moment.

Then I lifted myself up and began to slide up and down on the toy again until the first orgasm of the night overtook me, making my body shake.

I held onto the headboard tightly with one hand until my knuckles turned white as my other hand stayed buried in Drew's hair.

I let my sweaty forehead rest against my arm as I caught my breath, then I smiled down at Drew, looking into his eyes.

They were practically glazed over in arousal..

''I think I could for a couple rounds..you're not going anywhere, are you?'' I winked at him, giggling as he made a muffled affirmative sound and shook his head adamantly.

''Good boy..'' I murmured.