Warnings and Information

This fic is a direct sequel to the previous two. It has a standalone plot, but relies heavily on worldbuilding from the previous entries. The first story is The Windmill Turns Both Ways. Read it at https://www.wattpad.com/story/44217012.

Cover art is by i-drive-a-nii-san on Tumblr! Thanks very much! I loved the one they did for TWTBW, but they did a super-amazing-beautiful job with this one. It's full of references specific to this story. It floored me. <3 Please do not take for other uses.

General disclaimer that all these fics are based on Naruto pre-700 manga canon. Some anime-only, novelization, or post-700 things may be in it, but many/most things will not. This story in particular has taken liberties with the spotty Third War timeline.

*Additional warnings provided on request! Don't hesitate to ask, or to message me if you want to know if (insert content here) is in the story or to what extent. There are some spoilers in the warnings below.

This story contains: canon-typical combat violence and mild language; body horror; injuries and medical inaccuracies; referenced torture; burns/branding; canon-typical creep factors such as weird body stuff, weird (and highly unrealistic) eyeball stuff, and child soldiers in a wartime setting. The war is not the main focus of the story after the first act because I didn't want to. Therefore, the story has some plot contrivances and follows character development more than events. It is mostly gen aside from some obvious crushes, and remains age-appropriate for the characters, very much G rated.

This story does NOT contain: Sexual content; character bashing; f-bombs; or explicit depictions of Danzo (but some implied Danzo).

Chapters and update progress:

I've decided this story will not have a set schedule for now. I may switch to having one along the way, but it's better to keep it low-pressure at the moment. Isolation hasn't been great for my mental health, and I can't predict when I'll have the energy to make edits or face comments in my inbox.