Chapter 8

Back at the Goblin's Castle, in the Tower Dungeon~ 

"Boy, Scoob, did we screw up this time" Shaggy sulked to his dog, showing to be chained up in the goblin's dungeon with the rest of the gang. 

The Akids sighed. 

"Of all the places we've been locked up in... Jimmy Fallon's show closet had to be the worse" David replied in sarcasm. 

"Like, game over, guys" Shaggy told the adventure kids. 

"Reah" Scooby frowned in agreement with his master. "Game over" 

Cynthia cried dramatically. "Oh, I'm too beautiful to be trapped in the spirit world!"

Now the Akids's hands were chained to the wall, but that didn't stop Ann from kicking Cynthia in the face with her foot. 

"Thanks, I needed that" The fashionista said, having a swollen purple jaw now plus a black eye. 

"Now we'll never make it back before sunrise and be trapped in the spirit world forever" Shaggy moped. "Halloween is doomed... And it's all our fault" 

The cowardly duo sighed together, hanging their heads. 

"Let's face it," Shaggy said to his best friend. "We can never do anything right..."

"Reah" Scooby frowned. "Rwe're cowards, rand re always will be" 

"That's not true!" A familiar voice said. 

Shaggy and Scooby both turned to see Scrappy had spoken to them. 

"You are brave, Uncle Scooby!" Scrappy explained. "You and Shaggy both are brave when you really need to be. When I heard about all your mysteries and hunting monsters, I wanted to be just like you"

Scooby suddenly felt touched that his nephew would say that about him. 

"Scrappy's right" Kali then added. 

"Yeah, you guys did give it one heck of a try" Teeders told Shaggy and Scooby. 

"We did?" The cowardly duo looked confused. 

"Of course" Kali smiled to her uncle figure and his dog, telling them. "Think about how far you guys came"

"Yeah, that took courage" Scrappy said. "More then I've ever seen in both of you"

"And stamina" Brock and Ann added. 

"Don't forget brains" Teeders mentioned. 

"And those are things you guys don't have. Urm, no offense" David then said to the cowardly duo. 

"Well, you got that part right" Cynthia replied sarcastically. 

Shaggy and Scooby soon smiled to their friends then at each other and chuckled. 

"Like, you're right" Shaggy admitted to the kids. 

"Hey, there's still time for us to turn this around and save the day" Kali then encouraged the cowardly duo. 

"Yeah!" Scrappy agreed. "All we gotta do is get out of here"

Cynthia sulked. "Oh, what's the point there's no way out. And we can't get out even if we wanted too. We're chained" 

The Akids frowned, remembering they were in fact chained to the wall with very little chance at getting free. 

Shaggy sighed, hanging his head. "I just wish we had one more chance to save the day..."

Just then, the gang heard some familiar voices. 

"Did somebody say 'wish'?"

The gang turned to the dungeon door, seeing a glowing light on the other side before it opened as the fairies came in.