Chapter 9

"At last, my magic powers are complete!" Krudsky laughed maniacally. "Who could dare stop me now?"

Right at that very moment...

"Scooby Dooby Doo!" A familiar great dane cried out. 

Krudsky then turned to see Scooby, Shaggy, the Akids, Scrappy, and Jack had just arrived on Broomy. 

"And Scrappy too!" Scrappy added heroically. 

"Let's get him, guys!" Brock narrowed his eyes at Krudsky. 

Kali took out her crystal and used its magic to try and stop Krudsky but it didn't do much good since her magic wasn't as powerful as the goblin scepter. Krudsky growled at the gang and began blasting fire balls at them which they luckily dodged. 

"Whoa!" David yelped. 

"Look out!" Teeders cried. 

Cynthia screamed. "We can't outrun him!" 

"We've got to outmaneuver him somehow!" Scrappy told the gang.

"Hang on, gang" Shaggy said. "We're coming around!"

The gang turned back around on Broomy, preparing to take down Krudsky once and for all. 

"This is it!" Teeders narrowed her eyes. 

"You ready, Jack?" Ann asked. 

The living jack-o-lantern laughed with a smile. "I was born ready!"

Cynthia gulped, trying her best to show a brave face. "Here we go!" 

Brock then took Jack, who now had burning flames coming out from his mouth, and threw him like a baseball straight at Krudsky. 

"Puppy power!" Scrappy cried. 

Jack's burning core had caused a huge explosion once colliding with Krudsky, but it was only enough to put him in a daze for a minute, making him drop the goblin scepter. 

"The scepter!" David pointed out, as the kids gasped watching it fall. 

The gang zoomed over on Broomy to reach the scepter in time, which Scooby lucikly caught in his mouth. 

"Way to go, Scooby Doo/Uncle Scooby!" The Akids and Scrappy cheered for the cowardly great dane. 

Shaggy laughed at his dog. "Nice catch, Scoob, old buddy"

But now the scepter was glowing, and Scooby was suddenly changing. The Akids, Shaggy, and Scrappy were confused to what was going on. 

"What's happening to him?" Brock asked. 

Scooby's fur started to turn green and scaly, and wings appeared out of his back while the gangs' eyes widened in surprise as Scooby had turned into a goblin. 

"Scooby Doo?!" The Akids gasped. 

"You're a..." Ann was about to say. 

But Scrappy beat her to it. "A goblin!" 

Krudsky, now having regained consciousness glared at the gang, growling. "I've had it up to here with you meddling meddlers! The Goblin Scepter is mine! Let me have it!"

Shaggy and the Akids all smirked. "You heard the man, Scoob"

"Let him have it!" Scrappy said. 

Scooby smiled turning the goblin scepter towards Krudsky and used its magic to turn him back into his fake idiot magician self, getting caught on a tent's pole. The Akids and Scrappy all cheered in their victory.