strike_thirteen

"Who's missing?" Felix asks, dusting himself off as he was glad to be back in his costume and out of that ridiculous hospital gown.

"Chip and the girls." Bendy answers, still trying to regain his focus and trying to shake off the paranoia of being chased just a few moments earlier. They were currently in. . . what looked to be a house, with pictures framing the walls and a couch.

It looked quite home-y, with a fireplace and a soft red carpet. There sat a grandma chair, completed with knitting items laying on the small table beside it (It looked peculiar, because the actual cloth looked. . . way too long for it's own good. It didn't look like a sweater, or anything the wolf was expecting. It was just. . . a long line of the thing. Was it supposed to be a scarf? It looked way too long. He brushes it off eventually, not paying any more attention to it). The windows showed a dark night sky, and Boris walked over to it. He tried to open the window, but found it to be locked. "Weird." He mumbled, before he turns to see Cuphead testing out the front door. Where, it was also locked.

The cup sends him a shrug, before they gather near as Felix calls them. "Okay as far as I can tell, there are only a few rooms and an upstairs. Seeing as we're not really in a rush, I suggest checking out each and every room together. Splitting up is, and will never be, an option." He sighs, "Not if I can help it."

"Felix I love you so much right now," Mugman confessed to where the cat laughs heartily, "I love you too, Mugman. Now come on let's start with the kitchen."

The search was quite interesting. Boris had noticed multiple. . . weird, spots. It looked out of place, but also blended in with the surroundings perfectly. First it was a part of the wallpaper, where, when peeled away, revealed a small spot where one could crouch in. Another was behind a couch, where the cloth was cut and once again, upon opening it, the wolf found a small area one could reside in.

He pointed this out to his brother, who agreed that it was random. And thinking that it might be important, told everyone else. Felix told them to take note of these spots, but for now brushed them aside.

"I have a bad feeling about this to be honest," Cuphead sighs, to where his brother nods in agreement. "Are we even still in the mansion?"

"If it can literally have both a heaven and a hell," Mugman, currently imitating Fiona, scoffed, "I'm damn sure they can have a fucking house is in it Clown-nose." The group burst out laughing as Mugman exaggerated, mocking the girl as he made gestures with his long, fake invisible nails. "Hey now," Felix laughed, but stopped as he notices a drain in the corner. "Guys." He called out to his laughing friends, pointing to it.

They walk over, to where the Felix looks through upon crouching. He gasps, a smile gracing his features. "Y/N!" He can recognize that hair anywhere, and when you looked up you couldn't help but put on a big smile. "Felix!"

"And co!" Boris popped out of nowhere, to where you laugh. "Hey."

The drain was right above you, and you hadn't noticed it earlier. "Hey beautiful!" Bendy grinned as his face showed, you rolling your eyes playfully. "Hey shrimp."

"Don't call me shrimp," He pouted as Boris laughed. "Yeah use Chibi-chan instead."

The sounds of their laughs and bickering made you smile, happy to be able to ses their stupid faces again. "Okay now can someone help me up?" You called out, to where Felix comes back. He grabs hold of the drain, before pulling it with all his might. It rattled and shook slightly, but it didn't budge. Bendy grabs one end of it, and after one pull, it popped right off.

Small debris fell off, and you had to walk back as to not get it in your eyes. Soon you see a line of. . . was that a scarf? It just kept going on, and on, and soon it landed just a feet above the surface of the chair you have been previously sitting on. "Thanks for the suggestion, Boris," The cat smiled.