Ringo

Ringo sighed as he sat alone in his large house. His cleaner had come in and cleaned up the mess from earlier And now he was alone again.

He hadn't realised being famous would be so lonely. People were constantly nervous around him, and he had begun to distance himself from his other "famous friends": Ringo didn't want to be involved with they're social life anymore. Too many drugs and parties. As a result, Ringo was left completely isolated. He had Paul, true, but he hardly ever saw him.

He tried to watch something on the telly. As he flicked through the channels, he couldn't stop his mind from wondering to George. Georgie. The first person in a long time that had shown him some genuine kindness, not the fake one he normally got. Ringo also couldn't deny how beautiful George was. He had a strong bone structure and his face was framed by some fabulous eyebrows (Ringo also found his vampire teeth adorable). He chuckled to himself at the memory of the younger man jumping out of his skin the first time they met. Ringo sighed. Why would someone like George want a drugged up old rocker like him? He'd seen him this morning- a complete mess. He hadn't meant to party again like that. But he had. Because he was a failure.

When he used to feel lonely like this he used to drink. It helped numb it. But he couldn't do that now- he was moving away from that part of his life. Maybe he should drum a bit? No. Too many hand blisters for that. He never remembered it being this bad.

The first few years of success had been the best years of his life. It all began to go downhill when his Mum died, because with her, a bit of him died too. When she died, there was no one left to call him Richie. He was left with his stage persona that created at twenty. He spiralled completely without Richie telling him to stop. Ringo never managed to form a lasting romantic relationships. Sure, there were one or two, but none that meant anything. Most were meaningless hookups. So he turned to drugs to help. They did for a while. But then it stopped helping and began to make things worse. Dragging himself out meant cutting himself off the public for a few years. He was back now. Of course he still occasionally dabbled, but nothing major. Maybe if he told himself he was better, it might come true.

Oof. This is just a chapter to introduce Ringo's character and his issues etc etc. A bit of a nothing chapter really, but I hoped you enjoyed it anyway :)