Dinner

"You fUCKING WHAT!?" George yelled down the phone to Paul.
"I said I invited Ringo round for dinner." Paul replied, his voice remaining calm.
"How could you? Youknowimstillverysensitiveandwhatif-"
"Jesus! Take a breather for a second." Paul laughed at George's obvious panic.
"He probably won't want to see you anyway. It's for me and John. Just stay in your room, kay?" He hoped he was keeping his tone nonchalant enough for George to buy it.

Of course. Ringo Starr won't want to see me, George thought.

Ringo sighed as he tried on a third jacket. No. It looked like he was putting in too much effort. He doubted George would want to see him, but he didn't want to take any chances. Finally, he settled on an old red one he'd worn on one of his tours. "This will do." he grumbled to himself. He did hope to see George and explain a few things. He wanted to tell him he'd never felt a connection like that with anyone before, he wanted to tell him he wanted to spend every waking minute with him. But what would a college boy want with a burnt out rocker like him? Probably just to shag his name. Oh well. At the end of the day he was doing this for Paul. Yeah. That's right. Paul

"What if we fuck this up?" Paul asked John, nervously chewing his nails.
"What? Dinner or operation George and Ringo?"
"George and Ringo you idiot!" Paul gave John's arm a playful smack.
"Jesus! Alright, sorry! No, we won't fuck it up. Lennon never fucks anything up."
"Please never refer to yourself as Lennon again."
John winked at Paul, who just giggled.

George sat strumming his guitar nervously in his room. He'd just heard Ringo's Porsche pull up outside the apartment bloc and he was panicking. He'd resolved to just lock himself away, that would be the best way to avoid an embarrassing encounter. Then came the muffled greetings of the three. Oh god. Ringo was here.

Ringo sat down at the table. No sign of George yet. That was probably for the best. The trio got talking, and Ringo found himself relaxing. John and Paul treated him so differently to everyone else- they treated him like a normal person. Mid way through the conversation, Ringo didn't notice Paul slink off to fetch George.
"Can you help with something?"
"No"
"Please, Georgie?"
"No"
"If you do this I'll buy you two packets of biscuits."
"...fine"

Paul led George into the storage room, and told him to wait whilst he just went and fetched something.
"Ringo, mate? Could you just help me with something please?"
"Sure."

Paul led Ringo to the room where George waited.
"Wha-"
Both went to speak before they heard the door lock behind them.
"Sort yourselves out or you'll never get out!" They heard John cackle from the outside of the door. The pair looked apprehensively at one another.
Shit, then.

Sorry it's taken me so long to update- schools been killing me. Also, this chapter is also a bit shit and the George joke is outdated but hey, what can you do?
I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Lemme know what you think! I'm also considering taking prompts on my tumblr, somethinginthe60s, so don't be shy to leave a few :)