𝑺𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔/𝑨𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

✧・゚:* SYNOPSIS/ACT ONE *:・゚✧

—— AZALEA NYX POTTER-BLACK is a woman who's been hardened by life itself. Born July 31, 1990, to her mother and father, Lily and James Potter. She is the younger twin of Hadrian James Potter-Black by a few minutes. Her first year as a baby was absolutely wonderful. She had two lovely parents, three amazing godfathers/honorary uncles, and the best twin ever. Sadly, things came to an end real quick. On October 31, 1991, Voldemort found their safe house and killed their parents, before trying to kill them. The killing curse rebounded and Voldemort was defeated, with the twins becoming the well known 'twins-who-lived'.

Growing up, Azalea and her brother lived a painful life. Sleeping under the cupboard, cooking, cleaning, gardening, and much more were tough for children. Then you add on the beatings and bullying, causing Azalea to shut off from the world. Soon, when their eleventh birthday hit, they found out that they were witches/wizards.

Going to Hogwarts, they started their new adventure. The years passed quickly, but painfully. Each year, there was a new challenge for the twins: be it finding the philosopher stone, fighting off a basilisk, hiding from an 'insane' godfather, the Triwizard tournament, or preparing and fighting in a war. Before the final showdown between the Potter twins and Voldemort, Azalea died and met Death on the other side. Death talked to her and allowed her to continue her fight. Unknown to her, she became the Master (or Mistress in this case) of Death at that moment. Harry and Azalea went back and killed Voldemort for good, ending the entire war.

Now with the war being over, Azalea has locked herself up in 12 Grimmauld Place, practicing and learning her new powers, along with the fact that wandless magic is practically second nature now. She also studied more skills and perfected everything to the best of her ability. Harry has also holed himself up and learned along with Azalea. Even with all this going on, they never neglected their godson, Teddy. Now, three years later, the twins have decided to move into the muggle world, away from all the drama the wizarding world brings for them.

FEATURING!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

LILY COLLINS | AZALEA NYX POTTER-BLACK

—— ❝You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have

—— ❝You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.❞

DANIEL RADCLIFFE | HADRIAN JAMES POTTER-BLACK

—— ❝Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.❞

EXTRAS!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

(tvd cast as themselves)