𝑶𝒏𝒆

AN: Outfit's above

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Elena had been a ball of misery ever since Klaus came to town, sacrificing her and her aunt Jenna for a ritual, forcing Stefan to become a ripper to save Damon, and now being a human blood bank.

Ever since Stefan took Klaus's coffins, he's been wreaking havoc on the Scooby Gang in hopes of forcing their hand to give back the coffins.

Now that the coffins have all been opened, along with the one that contained their mother, Elena had been invited to the ball, specifically by their mother. With her wanting to see what Esther wants, Damon wanting to keep her safe, and Stefan not caring, everything was becoming even worse of a mess.

While everyone was so focused on the up and coming ball, they never noticed the amount of magic that spread through Mystic Falls as three new figures appeared.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

(a little something like that)

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Appearing in front of their new house, the twins couldn't help but look at it in awe. The pathway to the house was freshly mowed with freshly trimmed bushes and trees, leading up to an extravagant entrance. The walls were polished white with ivy still grown on the walls. Opening the door, they were introduced to an elegant yet modern design. Paintings and portraits hung up on the walls, a simple white wall, and white and black marble flooring.

Placing Teddy on the ground, Azalea smiled fondly at him and said, "Why don't we get you to bed. We can explore together when your more awake, okay, Teddy?"

Beaming back at his godmother, Teddy nodded his head and took off, presumably to find his room. Chuckling fondly, Azalea turned back to her twin, who was still looking around in awe. "Like it?" She asked teasingly.

Facing her, Harry exclaimed, "Like it? This place is amazing, Zee!"

Giggling, Azalea pulled Harry into a hug. "Good. Because we deserve this after everything we've been through."

Sighing into her hair, Harry mutters, "Indeed we do." Pulling back, Harry ruffles Azalea's hair and says, "Come on. Let's go check on Teddy before we talk about anything else."

Nodding, the two walked up the stairs, through the hallways before stopping in front of the door that belonged to Teddy. Slowly opening it, Azalea peaked through, only to see Teddy already asleep on his bed. Cooing, she quickly summoned a camera and took a few pictures.

Harry walked into the room after her, rolling his eyes fondly at Azalea, before placing a soft kiss on Teddy's head. Azalea manages to get a picture of the kiss before she gives Teddy her own little kiss.

Walking out of the room, they quietly closed the door and walked down the hallway to the other end. Opening the door, they were shown to a very classy but simple office room.

Walking over to her desk, Azalea grabbed a few papers on the top of the pile.

"Anything important?" Harry asks as he sits on the sleek black couch.

Azalea hums slightly, "Bloody hell," she mutters.

Harry looks at her questionably. Azalea only shakes her head as she signals him to wait a moment. Skimming through the rest of the papers, she places them back on her desk as she leans against the side of it. Brushing a hand through her hair, Azalea says, "Vampires, Harry. We've moved to an area filled with vampires, werewolves, and witches. The Wiccan type as well."

Harry looks at her in shock. "The judgmental servants of nature?"

Snorting slightly, Azalea only nods her head in agreement. "Indeed." She then goes into an hour-long explanation of what the people she hired to scope out the area have written to her. A ritual, newborn hybrid, ripper, and now, the very first family of these kinds of vampires are having a ball.

Shaking his head in amusement, Harry muttered, "Only we could choose a place like this. Drama and danger seem to be everywhere we go."

"Then it must be the Potter Luck," Azalea agrees, grimacing at the thought of more dangers before the two burst into laughter.

After a few minutes, the laughter finally stops, and Harry turns to stare Azalea in the eye. "What are we going to do about this?"

Standing up straight, Azalea placed a hand on her waist as her powers rose in anticipation to her words, "Well, brother, we're going to do what we do best. Go running into danger."

Harry looked at her with a deadpanned look before asking rhetorically, "We're going to crash a ball, aren't we."

With a devious smirk on her rosy red lips and a mischievous glint in her green and silver eyes, Azalea stated, "We're going to crash a ball."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

Hey guys!

I've finally written the first chapter. I'm so sorry for the long wait. I know it's not very long, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. I can't wait to start writing some adorable brother-sister moments along with cute little Teddy bear moments.