𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔

✧・゚:* DIFFERENCES *:・゚✧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

—— The Potter twins are born in the year 1990 instead of 1980 so everything is pushed forward a bit. The war ends in 2007 and Azalea is the one who has collected all three deathly hallows. When they move to Mystic Falls, the twins will be 20. They will arrive in Mystic Falls around the end of August to get used to things and that's around the time Klaus is beginning to set everything up for his family to come back. Teddy on the other hand will be born in 2006 instead of 1998. He'll be 4 years old when they move to Mystic Falls.

—— For family, I won't change much except for the fact that Sirius Black actually blood adopted the twins so they will have some Black family features in them. (More so Azalea rather than Harry) Also, the three years after the war, the twins have been taking care of Teddy and working on improving their skills more, since they believed what they learned wasn't enough and also the fact that Azalea unlocked some new skills with being Mistress of Death and what not.

—— Azalea Potter-Black will have natural black wavy/curly hair that reaches to her stomach. She has a nice tan with high cheekbones (from the Black Family) and pink pouty lips. Her eyes are a beautiful Avada Kedavra green with flecks of silver in them. She is quite short, standing at a 5' 4'', but has an athletic build from all those years of quidditch. Hadrian Potter-Black has more of a reddish-brown hair that looks like the normal "Potter hair". He is paler than his sister, but still has a small tan and beautiful hazel eyes with flecks of silver.

—— This is a Female Harry Oc x Kol Mikaelson. If you don't like that then why are you still here? HAHA, I'm kidding, but seriously if you don't like this, then don't read it. I'm still unsure who to pair Harry with. If you have any pairings you want to see, please comment and tell me! (P.S. I can create new characters to pair with Harry if that's what you guys want.)

✧・゚:* DISCLAIMERS! *:・゚✧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

—— I DO NOT own The Vampire Diaries. All rights go to the rightful owners and writers.

—— I DO, HOWEVER, own Azalea Potter-Black and any other original plot and/or characters that are made up and not within The Vampire Diaries series.

—— PLEASE REFRAIN from stealing anything regarding my characters, plot, dialogue, or anything else that was created by me. Thank you!

—— MATURE TOPICS; mentions of nature topics including violence, sexual assault, abusive childhoods, etc.

—— THANK YOU AND ENJOY!