The Ride

Maxon and I are riding horses. It's nighttime. He leads us down a trail. "I love you, Maxon." "I love you too my dear." "Don't start." We turn a corner and see a bunch of lights and it's just all so romantic. "Maxon, " I breathed. "Do you like it?" he asks. I nod. We get off of our horses. "America I'm so sorry I ever let you go home. I missed you immensely for the entire year. I love you, darling. Nothing and I mean nothing could make me happier than as I am with you, " Maxon says. There are tears in her eyes but I'm still not sure what's going on. He gets down on one knee and holds up a ring box with a beautiful engagement ring in it. "America Rose Schreave will you marry me?" Maxon asks. "Yes Maxon of course I'll marry you." He slides the ring on my finger and stands up. He kisses me. "I love you so much Maxon, " I say. "I love you more, " he says. "Impossible, " I say. "Doubt it, " Maxon says. I kiss him. "We are getting married Maxon, " I whisper. He smiles. "We are, " he says. We turn to see a news reporter. "I'm sorry I had to have them here. Fathers rules." "My family comes running and the king and queen come a little bit more gracefully. Adele and her family come over as well. The night is so beyond wonderful.

Sorry, this chapter was so short but I hope you loved it still! Love y'all! Please comment and vote it really makes my day!