𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 || 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.

03. | FAN GIRLS ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙
━━ ( osamu miya x reader ) 
❝ please notice me ❞

 | FAN GIRLS ↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙━━ ( osamu miya x reader ) ❝ please notice me ❞

━━━━━━━━━━

GET THESE BITCHES OFF OF ME.

━━━━━━━━━━

The five of them soon found themselves at school shortly after. As soon as they walked in, they were swarmed by the twin's fanclubs. The Miya twins were bombarded with notes, love letters, and confessions. 

Such a pain.

Being gifted from young attracted much attention from others, so being around so many people at once was a given, and of course, Y/N was used to this since she's always been around the pair.

Y/N and the other two quickly stepped to the side before getting caught up in the mob of people. She looked over to the side, seeing Osamu being shoved in the face with an onigiri, he just stood there flabbergasted, not opening his mouth, refraining from eating the suspicious food. He was staring at the girl who shoved food in his face with widened eyes, he was clearly surprised. The embarrassed girl then ran off crying to one of her friends. 

While on the other hand, Atsumu was giving his fan girls glares in an attempt to scare them away. Did that work? No. He was getting jumbled up in the middle of the crowd of people, being pushed around back and forth. He looked like he was going to puke. 

The two struggled to hold back their laughter at the pair while Suna was recording it.

 After that they walked to the shoe cubbies. Leaving the both of them stuck in there troublesome situation.

Osamu managed to slip out of the crowd after being shoved in the face with an onigiri. He loved food, but not food from people he didn't know. Ever heard of stranger danger? The gray haired boy of course did feel bad for the girl but, you don't just shove food into someones face!

 He walked past his brother's crowd of people and looked at him dead straight in the eye, making eye contact. He stuck his tongue out, mocking him. Atsumu's mouth formed an "o" shape and his eyes were opened wide. He slapped his hand over his mouth in betrayal.

 After leaving, Osamu met up with the three still at the shoe cubbies, changing their shoes.

"NO DON'T LEAVE ME HEREEEE! COME BA-" before he could finish his sentence his voice was drowned out by multiple girls screaming his name louder than ever. Atsumu was once again betrayed by his friends. (dhmu streaks...)

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●