- 𝑻𝑾𝑶

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

"I haven't seen you since you were so high, blimey." Bill said, leaning through the swing and over me, his lower legs brushing against my knees. "Still falling off swings, I see."

I shrugged, although the action was made rather more difficult due to the thick squishy grass. "Only on weekdays."

He grinned, and in that moment I could have sworn I died a little. He was every bit as attractive as I remembered; although he'd grown out his hair - it was pulled back in a ponytail, but a couple of strands still floated loose - and had a fang dangling from an earring. And, God, he was tall. I had thought he was tall when he used to tutor me, but it seemed he'd kept growing even after he'd left seventh year.

He held out both his hands, and I took them. Pulling me up into a sitting position on the swing, he slipped his hands around my waist and pulled me up so I was standing on the swing again. It took a few seconds to sink in, but- he had picked me up by my waist.

I blushed deeply, cheeks flooding with deep red as I felt his hands pull away from my sides, almost skimming the top of my hips as they passed. "I hope you've been practicing your handwriting." he said, looking down into my eyes. "Last time I checked it was absolutely atrocious"

"And who's fault is that?" I asked, folding my arms. "I certainly don't remember teaching myself to write"

He shook his head. "I never knew why you didn't just let Charlie teach you."

I blushed again. "I was scared of him." I said. That was a half-lie- I was a little scared of Charlie when I was younger, but seven year old me was way more interested in being taught the alphabet by Bill. "Besides, you always explained it better."

Before Bill could say anything else, Ginny ran straight at him and grappled him into a tight hug, pinning his arms down. They began to speak and I hopped down from the swing. I had to send a letter to my mother.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

Perched on the edge of Ginny's seat at her desk, I dipped my quill in ink and began to write.

hello mum, hope all is well. have arived at the weasley's safe and am sleeping in ginnys room beacause aparrently there is a ghoul in the attic. mrs weasley has told me to send her love. I think bill has got his ear pierceid, also he grew his hair long - its in a ponytail. the twins gave me a sweet that made me faint and it tasted gross. hope you are okay. hows work?

"How many times do I have to tell you to capitalise the first letter of a new sentence..." Bill muttered, leaning down over my shoulder and plucking the quill out my hand. I squeaked in surprise.

"I didn't hear you come in!"

The fang hanging from his ear brushed my neck. I tried not to focus on how close his head was to mine. "Probably couldn't hear me over the sound of that bubblegum, but I did knock." he said. "Proper nouns should also always begin with a capital letter."

He read through my letter under his breath, I could feel the vibrations of it through his chest. "Nice to see my earring had such an effect." he said. "So the twins were feeding you things?"

Red creeped onto my cheeks before I could stop it. "Well, yeah, but, like-- I agreed to it. Don't tell Mrs Weasley."

He chuckled, pressing his hands on my shoulders and pushing himself up. "I'm not going to tell her, don't worry" he reassured me. I stood up. "You said it tasted gross?"

"Yeah!" I said. "And one of them said the taste wouldn't go away for literal hours-" I popped a bubble. "-so I thought I'd try some bubblegum. I don't think it's working though."

The edge of Bill's mouth twisted for a second in thought. "Come on, let's go to the kitchen. I'll see if I can find something."

I followed him down the stairs and into the kitchen, where he lifted me up onto the draining board and began to look through the cupboards. I swung my legs. "The sweet made you faint, right?"

"Mm-hmm" I blew another bubblegum bubble, watching the pink sphere grow large and pale as it stretched. Pop.

Bill opened the cupboard above the sink and began to rifle through it. I stared at him from under my eyelashes. Pop.

He pulled out what looked like a bottle of vinegar, before kneeling down right in front of me and gently lifting my feet up onto the draining board. Opening a drawer, he withdrew a spoon before sliding it closed. Pop.

"Okay, missy." he said, standing up. I shifted closer to him, leaving more of my legs hanging off the edge of the counter. "Take that bubblegum out."

Eyeing the bottle of vinegar in his hand, I shook my head. "Nuh-uh, no way. I don't wanna drink vinegar"

"Tough," he said, stepping closer so his legs were right up against the counter, mine parted either side. "take that bubblegum out now or I'll do it myself."

Stretching the gum out against the inside of my teeth, I poked my tongue through it and out my mouth defiantly. Much to my surprise, Bill pinched the gum off the end of my tongue and began to pull it out from between my teeth. Surrendering, I gave it up, and let it ping out of my mouth. Bill threw it in the sink.

"Okay, open wide." he said, pouring out a dessert spoon's worth of vinegar.

Sighing in defeat, I let my mouth hang open, bracing myself for the sour taste of the vinegar. Gently, Bill cupped my lower face with his left hand, gazing directly into my eyes as he slipped the spoon into my mouth. I swallowed, coughing a little, but still by then he hadn't dropped his hand from my face.

Instantly, my face flooded with that unforgiving blush. I whispered a small "Thank you!" before slipping down from the counter - using his chest for balance - and running back into the back garden.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

𝐡𝐢𝐢!~ 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭! 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 <𝟑𝟑𝟑