- 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

"Lo-" Bill said in surprise as he clicked his door shut behind him.

Using my foot to push off from his desk, I span the chair around so I was facing him. My eyes bored into him from through my eyelashes. "Good morning"

I'd spent a restless night reading and re-reading my old magazines, trying desperately to tire my brain enough to sleep. However, none of it had worked, and as a result I hadn't caught a single wink. In fact - whilst Ginny had left for breakfast, I'd spent fifteen minutes blending in enough makeup to hide the dark circles under my eyes. I'd given some bullshit excuse of not feeling hungry.

"Uh... Mum sent me up to find you, she's worried you're shy of the others..." Bill said awkwardly. I could feel his eyes creeping over my body, inspecting my two-piece gingham playsuit. "Aren't you cold?"

I pushed myself up from the seat, and walked over to stand right in front of him, not breaking eye contact once. "No such thing" I said, flicking his fang earring and leaving the room.

By the time I reached the kitchen, breakfast seemed to have devolved into a highly eccentric shouting contest between the twins and Arthur over - well, Quidditch, seemingly.

I plucked a slice of toast from the aga and slid into my seat to watch the debate.

Bill sat down opposite me. Glancing around to make sure no one was paying me any attention, I shot him the tiniest wink. He smirked back, before picking up his tea and turning to talk to Ron.

"Lola, it's your birthday on the 26th, right?" Ginny asked around a mouthful of toast. "Your sixteenth birthday?"

"Well, yeah, but I-"

"Okay, so-" she began, as we left the table and made our way into the garden. "I was thinking-- we should pull an all-nighter- you know, sixteen, important milestone and so on."

I shrugged "Yeah, alright"

We made our way down to the swing. "Bill's taking us on a picnic today" Ginny said happily, twisting the ropes of the swing. "We're going to Millworth Beck. Ron and the twins are coming too" she said, winking.

I blushed "Oh! haha. That sounds nice; I've never been to Millworth Beck before."

Ginny leant back in the swing, eyes sliding shut. "Well, it's beautiful- I can't believe you've never visited it before"

"When are we leaving?"

"Oh, probably as soon as mum's packed us some food" Ginny said, scuffing her trainers into the grass.

Flattening the lapel on my shirt, I excused myself, explaining that I wanted to fetch my straw sunhat. I walked back up the garden and slipped into the house. When I had reached the top floor, I quickly collected my hat, but hesitated at the top of the stairs.

Sighing at my utter pitifulness, I padded down the corridor to Bill's room. Gently, I knocked on the door and cracked it open. "Hello? Bill?"

He let out a deep breath. "Lo- it's you"

I slipped inside the room and shut the door behind me. "Ginny says you're taking us on a picnic today."

He was sitting on the edge of his bed, doing up his boots, but he looked up when I came in. "Yeah, we're going to the beck. I think mum just wants Fred and George out from under her feet."

I walked over, and sat down cross-legged on the floor in front of him. Absent-mindedly, I ran the brim of my hat through my fingers as I watched him tie his laces.

When he was done, he plucked my sunhat from my hands and lifted it high above his head. "Hey!" I complained. "Give that back-" I pushed myself up on his knees, lifting one of my knees up onto the edge of the bed. He just laughed and held it higher.

Using his knees as support, I pulled myself up to sit on his lap, still straining to reach my hat. His left hand slipped onto my cheek, tilting my head down to look into his eyes. I lowered my hands to rest on his chest, dipping my head in to kiss him.

At some point, he swept my hat onto the back of my head and pulled back to look at me. "C'mon, Ginny will be wondering where you are-" he said, grabbing me by my waist before standing up and setting me back down on the floor. "there we go-"

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

"Hurry up, you two!" Ginny called from further down the path. Bill and I had been trailing behind a little - I was carrying the basket that contained our lunch - while Ron, Ginny and the twins had gone on ahead to lead the way.

We walked downhill through a copse of oak and hazel trees, along a tiny deer path - I collected wildflowers along the way - and finally out into a small clearing where the beck ran. I walked out to a small plateau of rock and placed the basket down, gazing around in wonder. "Wow," I said.

"Nice, isn't it?" Bill said, pulling his jacket off and slinging it over the basket. I watched as Ginny and Ron leant against a trees to pull their shoes off, as the twins snuck off to the edge of the trees. "Are you not going into the beck?" He asked, as I sat down.

"Nah..." I said, propping myself up as I leant back and shielded my eyes from the sun, looking up at Bill. "Can I plait your hair?"

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟓𝟎𝟎 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬?! 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐜! 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐦 <𝟑𝟑 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐱𝐱𝐱