1.Starting From Scratch Again.

Re Zero: start again as a player in another world.

(Includes spoilers for the novel Re Zero. )

No matter how hard Natsuki Subaru tried, he couldn't get out of the loop. He was losing the will to live. It had been broken before, but this time it was different. Just when he thought he'd reached a happy ending, he had an enemy he could never defeat. Pandora is the Witch of Vanity. No matter how hard Subaru tried, she couldn't find his weakness. A voice changed everything when he lost hope and was stuck in an endless cycle of death.

[NATSUKI SUBARU. You want hope? ]

( What?! this... ) Subaru heard a familiar voice before he could figure out what had happened.

Kadomon: what's wrong, son? You look like you've seen a ghost.

Subaru: Huh?!

( What, what's going on? )

Kadomon: stop saying Ha. If you're not going to buy anything, get out of the way of the counter!

Subaru began to walk reflexively. But he was still trying to figure out what happened. ( I. But how. Am I in the beginning?)

[Congratulations Natsuki Subaru. The player became ]

Subaru: Aaaah?!

The Subaru panicked and screamed when a blue panel appeared in front of it. It made people around him look at it. But Subaru didn't mind it and kept looking at the panel in front of him, which only he could see. Subaru wasn't stupid. Okay, maybe he was a little stupid when he first came to Earth, but he wasn't too stupid to understand it. He read a lot of novels and manga in his house. A panel opens in front of the character one day and has a level contraction system, as in games. He becomes stronger and invincible...... ( Could it be!? Really. Trick power!!! ) Subaru began to cry with happiness. How could he not cry? All his powers so far have come at a heavy price. He had to face an irresistible mental pain and sacrifice a part of his personality while using the sin authorities. Beatrice could not fully use the power she received from her agreement because it was not mana. And he couldn't make a deal with other souls as a matter of agreement. And he lost his magic in the bunker. And his ultimate ability was literally tied to death. For the first time since he came to this world, he had acquired power without paying a heavy price. Maybe now he could protect himself and his loved ones without dying or suffering. He began to laugh when he began to remember previous suffering and realized that he now had power.

Subaru: hihihihahahahahahaha.....

[System : a new capability has occurred due to the current situation : ]

Mental pain endurance (passive) (LV: 1)

It reduces the mental pain the player suffers at that moment. Pain reduction is directly proportional to ability level.

[System : due to the current situation, mental pain resistance has increased to Max. Because of the current situation, the ability evolved and rose to the ability of mental resistance. ]

Mental resistance (passive) (LV: 1)

It reduces the mental burden caused by the player's earlier dark memories and the mental pain the player suffers. Reduction is directly proportional to ability level.

[System : due to the current situation, mental resistance ability has increased to max level. Because of the current situation, the ability evolved and rose to absolute mental immunity. ]

Absolute mental immunity (passive) (LV: 1)

It prevents mental attacks on the player depending on the level of ability and provides immunity to all forms of mental pain.

[System : due to the current situation, absolute mental immunity has increased to Max. By evolving talent because of the current situation. @=$%##^%#%$:#^#%$ ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR...... ]

[System: because of an unusual situation, a unique ability was obtained from another world. ]

Fourth wall (Passive / Active) (SV: MAX)

Passive: prevents any mental intervention that exists and resets mental pain.

Active: deletes all emotions of the player when used and allows him to make logical decisions. He also mastered role-playing. There is no mana consumption. But leaving it open for too long causes permanent damage to the user's emotions.

Subaru's mouth remained open. ( My pain is too great for even the system to calculate. I didn't know if I was upset or happy about it. )

Subaru: great, I can achieve the ideal future with this system. But there's no time, I have to find Rehinhard. Let's repeat what we did before. Or?

( Can I come up with a better plan? It's a good time to use your Fourth Wall talent. )

[System: Fourth Wall capability activated. Emotions fade. ]

Subaru: hmm... My mind seems clearer. Let's try to come up with a new plan.

( I can find it by calling rehinard. If it's a game system, I can get experience beating up Thieves. And I'll need respect in the future. It's not good to scream like a girl. All right, let's turn this thing off. I feel like a rogue serial killer. )

[System : wisdom increased 1 because you made a wise decision ]

Subaru went to a back alley where he had been attacked earlier and encountered three vagrants again who would join the Felt camp in the future. Ton, Chin and Kan. Then, when they join the Felt camp, they will have access to considerable power thanks to the special education they receive. But for now, Subaru could have easily defeated them. But the level indicator above their heads worried Subaru.

Tone: 4 lv. Chin: 5 lv. Blood: 3 lv.

[System: a new capability has been created due to the current situation. ]

Observation (Passive / Active) (LV: 1)

Passive: allows the player to learn about the level and titles of the people he is observing.

Active: allows the player to learn more about what they are observing. As the level increases, the amount of information received increases. There is no use of Mp.

Chin: if you don't want to get hurt, give up everything you have ....

Before he could finish his sentence, he fainted from a punch thrown by Subaru. Immediately after, Subaru landed a second punch in the face of Ton, who was fat. And finally, he kicked Kan, the dwarf.

[ System: three initial-level thieves defeated. ]

[Level Skipped ]

[Level Skipped ]

[Level Skipped ]

[System : a new capability has been created due to the current situation ]

Strong stroke (active) (LV: 1) (MP: 5)

Allows the player to make a strong hit on the target. Critical attack rate increases by 10%. Attack power increases by 25%. Talent activity increases as the level increases.

Subaru: hahahaha. Is it that easy to get new talent?

(Mp costs five writes. How will I see the total amount of Mp. This system is like in games. Hmm... Then it's obvious what I have to do. )

Subaru: open the Status window!!!

Name: Natsuki Subaru

Level: 4

Age: 18

Race: Human

Occupation: Unemployed

Title: Reset By Death +3

Nickname: none

Hp: 260

Mp: 80

Strength: 9

Endurance: 6

Agility: 11

Intelligence: 8

Wisdom: 5

Chances: 6

Current Statistical Scores: 15

( There's a lot to look at but no time. I need to find rehinhard. ) Subaru decked out of the alley and called out to find Rehinhard.

Subaru: Rehinhard-san, Rehinhard-san!!!

Subaru didn't shout much, but Rehinhard realized that he was being called out thanks to his perception divine protection.

Rehinhard: Sir, did you call me?

Subaru returned to where Rehinhard called. Saint Rehinhard Van Astra Of The Sword:??? Lv. Subaru starts to swallow and runs to Rehinhard

[System: a new capability has been created due to the current situation. ]

Speed (active) (LV: 1) (MP: Min / 20)

Increases the player's speed by 10% while active. As the level rises, the speed increases and the mp cost decreases.

Subaru: ih ih. For a second. I know it's sudden, but we need to talk about something very important. Life-threatening contains.

Rehinhard: is it life-threatening?

[System : Saint Rehinhard Van Astra of the sword used divine protection of full empathy on you to learn your thoughts and feelings ]

[System: Fourth Wall activated. ]

[System: the effect of divine protection of full empathy has been erased. ]

Rehinhard: Huh?!

[System: Rehinhard's attention is on you. ]

(Damn it. That's how strong the fourth wall is. Need to do this job properly. There's nothing to it. )

[system: Fourth Wall activated. Emotions fade.Initiating role-playing.]

Subaru: forgive my rudeness, but I must report an assassination.

Rehinhard: so why did you decide to come to me instead of going to the city guards? (He looked at Subaru with skeptical eyes. )

Subaru: this is not something the guards can handle.

Rehinhard: give me details.

Subaru: The Assassin's name is Elsa Granhiert. Aka the gut Hunter. She's going to assassinate a negotiating House. I'm sorry to bother you on your day off, but you're the only one nearby who can stop him.

Rehinhard: it's a big deal. How do you know Elsa Granhiert will be there?

Subaru: {take out her cell phone } this is metia sending me a text message when one of my friends is in danger. Of course, it's written in encrypted text so that enemies can't read it.

[System : wisdom increased 1 because you made a wise decision ]

[System : a new capability has been created due to the current situation ]

Persuasion (active) (LV: 1) (MP: Min / 25)

It puts a mental pressure on the person opposite the player to accept their ideas. Activity depends on the Will of the person opposite. As the level increases, the efficiency increases and the MP cost decreases.

(Why is the MP cost so high? )

[System : sword Saint Rehinhard Van Astra used the divine protection of Truth and lies on you to find out if you were lying ]

[System: Fourth Wall activated. ]

[System: the effect of divine protection of Truth and Lies has been erased. ]

Rehinhard: I'd like to help you, but we need to clarify something. I have a divine bodyguard who knows if the person in front of me is telling the truth, but it doesn't work on you. Can you explain the reason for this?

Subaru: it's probably because of the fourth wall divine protection, one of the many divine guards I have. It prevents any kind of mental intervention that exists and resets mental pain.

Rehinhard: I've never heard of such divine protection.

Subaru: because it is a unique divine protection.

( Good. Rehinhard cannot copy the unique divine bodyguards. )

[System: sword Saint Rehinhard Van Astra used the divine protection detection divine protection on you to find out how many divine guards you have ]

[System: Fourth Wall activated. ]

[System: divine protection detected the effect of divine protection deleted. ]

Rehinhard: I think you're telling the truth. I can't ignore such a big threat. Show me the way.

Subaru: Thank you Rehinhard-san

Rehinhard: no need to add respect. You can just call me Rehinhard, man. By the way, forgive me, I didn't ask your name.

Subaru: Subaru, Natsuki Subaru. I'm glad we met.

Rehinhard: nice to meet you, Subaru.

( Now that I've done this, let's turn the damn thing off. )

[System: Fourth Wall disabled. Feelings are being corrected. ]

Subaru and Rehinhard were advancing through the slums. Subaru took advantage of the opportunity and decided to test its strength.

Subaru: the Status window opens...

Rehinhard: Subaru, did you say something?

Subaru:it's nothing.

(Hmm... statistical scores. I think I'd better use these before I confront Elsay. I don't think I can hurt Elsa. All I have to do is not die while Rehinhard handles things. Let's bring endurance and agility to 15 and give the remaining 2 points to intelligence. ) Subaru distributed statistical scores by tapping the screen.

Name: Natsuki Subaru

Level: 4

Race: Human

Age: 18

Occupation: Unemployed

Title: Reset By Death +3

Nickname: none

Hp: 350

Mp: 100

Strength: 9

Endurance: 15

Agility: 15

Intelligence: 10

Wisdom: 6

Chances: 6

Current Statistical Scores: 0

Seeing Subaru making signs into the air, Rehinhard asked Subaru.

Rehinhard: Subaru what are you doing?

Subaru: aaaaa, think of it as preparation. One of my divine bodyguards, I Increased my stamina and agility.

Rehinhard: I've never heard of this kind of divine protection before.

Subaru: Buddha is one of my unique divine bodyguards.

Rehinhard: Subaru. It is extremely rare for someone to have 1 unique divine protection. But you claim to have two unique divine protections.

Subaru: a lot of divine protection I have is unique.

Rehinhard: what?!! How many unique divine bodyguards do you have??

Subaru: hihihi. Rehinhard, who has countless divine guards, asks me how many divine guards I have.

Rehinhard: it's not the same! Even I have only two unique divine bodyguards. And one of them is a divine protection passed down from generation to generation.

Subaru: Rehinhard, I can't explain this to you now, but I promise I'll explain it another time. We'll talk sometime after this is over.Dec. We have to deal with this first.

All right, but we'll have to talk when this is over.

(The job of preparing a later interview with the beautiful Rehinhard was completed. )

Rehinhard: so what's your friend's description?

Subaru: well. A lovely half-elf with silver hair and violet eyes.

Rehinhard: Subaru... You?!

Subaru: I'm not describing the Witch. My friend's name is Emilia. And with her is a great spirit named Puck.

Rehinhard: are you talking about Emilia-Sama?! How do you know her and why is she here??

Subaru: whow whow whow. Slow down a bit. Emillia-tan helped me before, so I know her, but she probably doesn't remember me. As for the reason she's here. She came to retrieve a stolen item. My methiam said he stole a little engagement. And methiam says we'll find something here that will change the fate of the world.

Rehinhard: did she steal the royal engagement? And what is this methia talking about? You're interrupting too much!

Subaru: I think we're here.

Subaru deliberately brought Rehinhard on the long road so that they came just when they were in the middle of a fight.

Subaru: I'll trust you with the war. My situation is a little complicated.

Rehinhard: all right, leave it to me.

They both barged in. That's when Elsa was cutting off rum's neck.

Elsa: Let's finish this dance.

Rom: aaahh!!!

Felt: Grandpa Rooom!!!

Rehinhard: I think we're a little late.

Subaru: I think so, too.

Elsa: oooo. Saint Rehinhard of swords and.... Who are you?

Subaru: an idiot who just stands up to fate.

Emilia:?

Elsa: ?

Rehinhard: ?

Felt:?

At this time, Rehinhard and Elsa were preparing to attack each other. Using his stamina and agility in Subaru, he moved Rom to Emilia's side and blocked a knife thrown at felt at the last moment.

Elsa: Gut Hunter Elsa Granhiert

Rehinhard: Rehinhard Van Astra, Descendant Of The Saint Of Swords.

[System: a new capability has been created due to the current situation. ]

Bloodlust detection (passive) (LV: 1)

Allows pre-detection of the kill request directed at the player within 30 meters. As the ability level increases, the distance and scale at which the ability is active increases.

[System:bloodlust detection capability has increased. ]

(Oh!!!! Increased 6 levels at a time. What kind of Maniac is Elsa?! Anyway, back to business. )

Subaru: what's the status of The Rum?

Emilia: she'll be fine, but who are you?

Subaru: etto. Just someone who came to save you. Natsuki Subaru, if you want my name.

Rehinhard: if I destroy all your weapons, will you stop?

Elsa: if I lose my guns, if I lose my nails, if I lose my nails, if I lose my bones, if I lose my bones, I use my life. That's the way the gut hunter fights.

Rehinhard: well then.

Rehinhard took a sword in his hand and loaded the energy into it to create a huge explosion. The explosion destroyed the entire situation.

Subaru: no matter how many times I see it, it's still unbelievable.

Thank you, Rehinhard, for saving me a lot of trouble.

Rehinhard: it doesn't matter. As a royal knight, I must thank you for saving Emillia-Sama.

( I don't want to do it again, but there's no other way. )

A little later, Elsa jumped out of the ruins and flew towards Emilia, but just then Subaru took a stick and activated her speed ability, pushing Emilia aside and facing the attack.

[System: a new capability has been created due to the current situation. ]

Mastery of Physical Endurance (passive) (LV: 1)

Your physical endurance has increased. Physical damage received is reduced by 4%. As the skill level increases, the percentage of damage reduced increases.

[System:Physical Endurance mastery skill level. ]

Elsa: I swear, one day I'll play with the guts of everyone in this room.

Elsa escaped through the hole in the roof and the Subaru collapsed. Rehinhard and Emilia ran to Subaru. Emilia began to heal Subaru.

Rehinhard: how is he?

Emilia: he'll be fine. By the way, thank you for helping us.

Rehinhard: thank Subaru, not me. He's the one who told me you were in danger. Do you know Subaru?

Emilia: I don't think I've met anyone like that.

Rehinhard: but he knew you and was worried about your life. He was the one to the one me here. If it wasn't for him, you'd probably die.

Emilia: I Understand. I'll thank him properly when he wakes up.

Rehinhard: what now? I can take him with me if you want. I already have something to talk to him about.

Emilia: No. I'm taking it with me. Like I said, I want to thank him. What about that little girl?

Rehinhard: Normally I should have arrested them, but today is my day off.

Emilia: you are an evil knight. :)

Felt: hmm.. I think I should give it back to you. For saving rum.

Felt extended the engagement to Emilia, and the sign flashed.

Rehinhard: this?

Subaru's words echoed in his mind. (Something that will change the fate of the Earth. )

Rehinhard: what's your name? How old are you?

Felt: aah! I don't have the name Felt. I think I'm 15. Aah! let go of me!!

Rehinhard: I'm sorry, but you have to come with me. { He said when he knocked felt out }

Emilia: I said if this is about the engagement, it's okay.

Rehinhard: Emilia-sama, it's nothing compared to the crime I'm seeing right now. Take care of Subaru, let him know that I want to meet him in 1 week to talk. I'd appreciate it if he could let me know when he's available.

Emilia: about what?

Rehinhard: it's a very long story. I think this may be the last peaceful sight of the full moon.

[System: basic training completed. The player's body ability (Max) was achieved. ]

[ System :

Secret Mission: Save The Throne Candidate Who Cannot Be Found.

Status: Complete.

Awards: preparing. ]

[ System :

Secret Mission: Save The Elves ' Last Hope.

Status: Complete.

Awards: Preparing. ]

CURRENT STATUS:

Name: Natsuki Subaru

Level: 4

Race: Human

Age: 18

Occupation: Unemployed

Title: Reset By Death +3

Nickname: none

Hp: 350

Mp: 100

Strength: 9

Endurance: 15

Agility: 15

Intelligence: 10

Wisdom: 6

Chances: 6

Witch Smell: %63

Abilities:

Player's body (MAX)

Pride: return with death (MAX)

Fourth wall (MAX)

Bloodlust detection (LV: 7)

Mastery of Physical Endurance (LV: 4)

Observation (LV: 1)

Strong stroke (LV: 1)

Speed: (LV: 1)

Persuasion: (LV: 1)