Prolouge

Heather Andrews counted herself extremely lucky. Always did. At the age of 5 she had embarked on the maiden- and only voyage- of the Titanic.

It was that night that her parents made sure she lived. While she didn't understand why her mother couldn't join her at the time, she did once she found her husband at the age of eighteen.

Raised by Molly Brown, she learned more about her parents everyday. The love they shared. The love they had for her. And their dedication to each other.

That night in 1912 still lives in her mind. Even though she was only five, she remembers it so vividly. Everything that happened, and the people she lost.

At the age of 93, she finally agreed to tell her story and the story of her parents to some local historians. They knew she lived in the area and after ten years of trying, they finally persuaded her to talk.

"Mom, the guys from the museum are here," Her youngest daughter said softly walking into the room.

Heather looked at her and nodded. She slowly rose from the chair before making her way out to the living room. She was dreading this.

"Ms. Andrews! Thank you so much for agreeing to speak with us," the first man spoke as they sat down with a voice recorder ready for her to start talking.

"You're welcome. I would prefer you didn't interrupt, if that's okay. This is hard enough as is," Heather smiled at the two men.

"Oh of course! We wouldn't dream of it," One of them said reassuringly. He couldn't imagine what it was like that night or how hard her life had been with no parents.

"Now... where do I begin? April 9th 1912...."