Chapter Three

"So you friend-zoned golden boy," Emily said glaring at me. She takes a bite out of the green apple her face scrunching up in disgust. "Geez Dude way to ruin your chances"

"Emily get out of my room" I groan ready to throw my pillow at her. Something about this guy is making me go crazy. It feels like I was meant to meet him. Like fate was pushing us together. I just meant this guy. I need to calm down. "Why are you eating that? You don't even like green apples"

"So you can buy some more this is the last one" Emily shutters. "I've eaten 7 green aples today for you"

"You are something else"

"So did you get your new besties number?" She jumps onto my bed laying next to me. A playful glint in her eyes.

"Actually I didn't" I was so caught up in the moment I didn't even think to ask for his number. From the look she's giving me I can tell she wants to smack me.

"So how are you going to talk to this boy?" She paushes throwing her hands in the air. "With your mind?"

"Yes that's exactly what I was planning."

"Sometimes I get tired of being the smart one" Emily says pulling me up from my bed.

"What are you doing?"

"You are going to go back to the store and get his number" Emily says like i just asked the dumbest question she's ever heard. Scoffing I turn away from her. Maybe If i go to sleep she will leave.

"The sleeping trick hasn't worked on me since I was 11" He might not even be there. I doubt he casually just hangs around the grocery store. I mean that's fine if he does. I don't know this mans life.

"Emily if I go buy some apples I'm going to throw them at you okay?" I say giving her my meanest glare. Knowing her throw she will throw them right back at me along with a chair.  I doubt he is going to be there three times in a row.

"I'll catch them better get going" Emily basically shoos me out the house I'm barely able to get my shoes with how fast she was throwing me up the house. Looking down at my clothes. I realize I'm still in my pajmas and rocking some serious bed hair. You know what I doubt he is even there.  But I really wish he is. I felt like I was suppose to meet him.

The drive to walmart is peaceful almost like a dream everything just looks so beautiful the trees the sky. Before I know it I'm pulling into the parking lot almost running over a man walking to his car.

"I'm so sorry" I shout rolling my window. The man looks over and instantly I turn red. I almost ran over Apollo. Oh my gosh is my life a joke.

" I swear I didn't see you there" I exclaim pulling into the closet parking spot. I start to walk over to him but notice he is already one foot away from me.

"Rose I didn't think I would get to see you today." He said leaning on my car. He literally looks like a model and he isn't even trying. I must have been in a daze for longer than I thought because he grabs onto my shoulder gently shaking me. I ignore the tingles I get from his warmth.

"I'm sorry Apollo" I apogllize again but he just smiles. He starts to make soothing motions with his thumb rubbing my shoulder great I must be redder than a tomato.

"Trust me Rose even if you had hit me I would have been fine. " He gives me a playful grin almost causing me to fall to the ground. I need to calm down. This man is way to good looking for me.

"You have a pretty smile" I blurt out unable to stop myself. Turning away from him. I put my face into my hands shaking me head. "Kill me" I whisper.

"My smile is nothing compared to yours Rose. I am truly undeserving of seeing such a sight." Slowly I lift my face from my hands turning back towards him.

"You're smooth Apollo but I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut this conversation short before I faint" If he says one more poetic think I might pass out from shock. It almost sounds like he is flirting with me. I roll my eyes at that thought. He is just joking around. I need to stop taking things so seriously.

"Why would you faint?" He asks but it sounds more like a demand. He looks me up and down making me feel even more self conscious All the playful is gone from his face and he looks dead seriously. "Rose you shouldn't be going out if you feel unwell." He scolads causing me to burst out laughing.

"It was a joke Apollo." I pause trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Please don't joke about that Rose" He says so softly I didn't hear him.I frown wanting to slap myself I need to stop being so insensitive what if someone around him is dealing with a sickness. My eyes start to water. I should go.

"I'll see you later Apollo" I say looking down at the ground not wanting him to see my eyes filled with tears. But before I could wipe it away one falls down my face.

"Rose" He pulls me into his arms his grip tightens on my waist. Great now he probably thinks I'm an insensitive cry baby. I press my face into his chest wishing I could disappear from this moment. "Please don't cry I was just worried" He mumbles. I've just meet this man three days ago and I'm already falling for him. I pull my head away from his chest looking up at him. His golden eyes are looking down at me with pure concern. Why do I feel like I've known him my whole life?