2

OLIVIA SCAMANDER ~ Back To Reality - a few days later
Their nana has now gone back to her own house after looking after them for a while...

"OLIVIA! OLI! ARE YOU READY TO GO?" I heard mum shout from the bottom of the stairs
"JUST A SECOND!" I shouted back but there was no reply from oli, I sat up off my bed and just slipped my shoes on since I was already changed

"OLIVIA! OLI! ARE YOU READY TO GO?" I heard mum shout from the bottom of the stairs "JUST A SECOND!" I shouted back but there was no reply from oli, I sat up off my bed and just slipped my shoes on since I was already changed

Then I grabbed my backpack and suitcase and made my way downstairs. once I got to the bottom I dropped everything onto the floor.

"go get oli for me darling" she tutted when she saw me
"sure mum" I smiled and went back up the stairs to Oli's room "OLI!" I shouted as I knocked on the door, no answer, so I barged in and not to my surprise he was fast asleep.

"Oli! wake up now!" I shook him multiple times before he made a sound
"what do you want?" he groaned
"well we need to leave for school in like 10 minutes!" I said
"soo?"
"so?! oli, the train leaves at exactly 11 and we need to go get Cedric and everything!"
he groaned again "alright! I'll come now, get out!" he shouted as he sat up, I threw my hands up and walked out of his room. then I waited from him for quite a while.
"alright im ready now, lets go" he waked out of the room, his suitcase and bag in his hands as he dragged them down the stairs with him. I rolled my eyes and shut his bedroom door and followed him down downstairs.
"why didn't you wake up on time? honestly oli your a nightmare" mum tutted him
"just leave it out, they are going to be late!" Newt said with a laugh "come on get In the car!" I hoped off the stairs behind Oli and hugged my mum tightly, then when we pulled off I ran to the kitchen to hug Willow goodbye.

"okay, now kids behave this year.. alright Oli?" she said
"yes" he rolled his eyes
"and I know you will be good princess" she squeezed my cheeks, and I smiled
"as always" I replied innocently. then Oli grabbed my sleeve leading me towards the car, which was already fully packed
"alright you two have fun!" Mum shouted out as I got in the back of the car. I waved out the window as Newt pulled out of the drive.

"well... which house do you want to get Liv?" he asked
"um, im not sure actually" I chuckled
"you want to be Slytherin right?" Oli butted in
"oh no, I dont think I do" I shrugged "but honestly I dont really mind"
"you sure? I mean Slytherin is awesome. Dad and i-" Oli nodded to himself
"dont listen to him." Newt cut him off "Hufflepuff is so much better"
oli scoffed "as if"
I rolled my eyes as the car came to a stop outside cedric's house "just a sec" I said getting out of the car, I walked up to the door as I was going to knock the door swung open and a very happy looking cedric was sat there holding his suitcase and had his bag on his back.

"hi" I laughed
"hello! lets go!" he grabbed my hand and dragged me straight towards the car
"uh, Ced aren't you going to say bye to your parents?" I asked
he put his suitcase in the boot "oh yeah. hold on" he ran back to the house and hugged his parents goodbye before coming back towards the car
"bye mr and mrs diggory!" I shouted getting into the car, we didn't say much on the drive to the station but once we got there we realised how late we actually were, so Newt rushed us out of the car, gave us our suitcases and ran us straight to the platform. Oli went first, then Cedric, then me and lastly newt. Newt made us all stick together as we fought our way onto the train. but once we were on we realised that there were no empty booths for Cedric and I, since Oli had found his friends already, the train was about to start so we had to just hope the nearest booth would let us sit with them. I knocked and one of the boy with peroxide blonde hair signalled for us to open the door.

"uh, hello, do you mind if my Friend and I, uh, come and sit with yous... there are no empty booths and the train is about to leave" I said as I awkwardly stood there, cedric doing the same
"whatever" the blonde boy replied. I smiled at him and walked inside, I then just noticed the two boys sat on either side of the blonde boy so cedric and I had to go on the side facing them. I heard them whisper to each other then they watched us get settled.

"uh, um I'm Olivia Scamander,"
"and I'm Cedric Digory"
the blonde boy looked at his two friends, but stayed silent. I looked back at Cedric, confused, but he just shrugged. I instantly laid my head on his shoulder, but then the blonde boy spoke up.

"this is crabbe, and goyle" he pointed at the two boys as I looked at him blankly, but shot them a friendly wave "and im Malfoy, Draco Malfoy"
"nice to meet you " I smiled resting my head further onto Cedric, Draco nodded in return before I shut my eyes and fell asleep...