Chapter 4~A Help With Two Dads

~Violet's POV~

Later during dinner, Dad and Papa were curious about Lena and her odd behavior. "Lena is everything all right at school?" asked Dad. "Yes, Derrick, I am..." replied Lena. Lena calls my dads by their names for personal reasons and most adopted kids called their foster parents by their name. Later after dinner, Papa decided to go check on Lena. I was worried about her too. 

~Isaias's POV~

I, Derrick, and Violet were worried about Lena. Violet tried to ask Lena what she told their friend, Webby. Derrick tried to ask her what happened at school. So I decided to ask her to see if she'll respond. When I got to her room, Lena was texting someone on her phone. "Lena is it ok if I talk to you?" I asked. Lena put her phone down and replied "Yeah, sure..."

I sat next to her. "Lena, can you tell me what's bothering you?" I asked. I heard Lena breathing. "Isaias, why do people hide their homo feelings in front of their crush?" asked Lena. I was surprised because I asked my parents the same thing too. "Well, that's because, they just think it's not normal for society..." I replied as I gave her a pat on the back and left her room.

~Lena's POV~

For some reason, I think I am starting to devolop feelings for my sixth grade friend. Should I take Isaias's advice?