hello

October 6th is when this was written

hi :) this is a ff about Stanley Barber, i don't have a set in stone title yet but i'm trying to think of one so bare with me on that. i have three chapters written as of right now on paper.

the first time i watched ianowt i fell in love with Stan and i watched it three times and then i've been watching it again recently, i've watched it probably 7 times lol but every time i watch it i fall in love with Stan again lol.

this past weekend i watched ianowt and i was SUPER bored so i looked for Stan ff and there are some really good ones but there aren't a lot :( sooo i thought i should write one. i had no intent for me to write 3 chapters already like i thought i was just gonna write a little bit nope i came up with so many ideas so i shall share it with you guys. i hope you enjoy it.

i will try to update as soon as possible but school has been a bitch lately.
if you read all this i love you and you're beautiful have a good day! <3

(this was written later) umm so i realized the story switches POV's a lot in between writing and umm i'm sorry lol but it's just the way i write and i'll try to avoid it but no promises. anyway, i hope you enjoy!