six

So after Stan asked me to be his girlfriend we went back in the bowling alley because i had to tell Dina what happened and he still had to work.

"DINA!" I yell as soon as we went back into the bowling alley, luckily there were like two people there. Everyone else flooded out after we went outside.

"What (Y/n)? You didn't have to yell." She walked over to me and Stan. Stan began to clean the rest of the shoes that were sat on the counter.

"Okay yeah but I do have to tell you what just happened." I pulled her over to a bowling lane that wasn't occupied so we didn't distract Stan from his job.

I told her about how I told him that me and her talked about how I liked him, I told her that I told him I liked him, I then told her about how we kissed and then he asked me to be his girlfriend. She looked over at Stan and then looked back at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Dude, AHHHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" I laughed and thanked her then noticed Stan laughing from the front counter.

Me and her went back over to Stan and she told Stan that she's proud of him. Me and her ended up hanging out there for a while because we could tell he would be bored here alone. Me and Dina bowled and I won with 93 and she only had 81. She was kind of bad but I'm not gonna say anything because I'm not any better. Me and Dina really bonded tonight, we became really close friends after that. When Stan was done with his shift at 11:07pm me and Dina helped him clean up the bowling alley. Stan gave Dina a ride home and i realized my mom doesn't know where I am, she probably thinks I'm dead. I had Stan take me home and he came in and said hi to my mom.

"(Y/N)! Is that you?!" She sounded very scared, I feel bad for not calling her.

"Yeah mom, it's me." I see her from down the hall walking towards me and Stan.

"Oh my gosh (Y/n) I've been so scared that you got killed or something. I see Stan's here so I'm guessing you were with him which is good. At least I can trust him to protect you." Yup, I guessed it. She thought I was dead.

"Yeah mom I'm fine, I'll promise to call you next time." I gave her a hug.

"Stan, you were protecting my little girl weren't you?" I don't know why they do this but they have this thing where whenever I come home late with Stan she always asks him if he was protecting me. It's kind of weird but whatever.

"I always am Mrs. (Y/l/n)." He looked at me and smirked.

"Good." She walked back through the hall to the living room and I went to my room with Stan following behind me.

When we got up to my room it was kind of messy, there were clothes on the ground and I had shoes scattered around my room. I quickly cleaned up and grabbed a bag from my closet. I put like three to four outfits in it and my phone charger. I was gonna stay at Stan's again, even though I hadn't asked him yet. Maybe I should do that, I stop what I'm doing and turn to face him. He was looking at the small details of things around my room.

"Stan?" He spun back around to face me and hummed in response.

"Can I stay at yours again?" I saw him dart his eyes to different random things, he does that when he's thinking. Its a random cute habit that I love he has.

"Yeah, I don't have any plans and my dad isn't supposed to be home for a while so you can stay as long as you want." He waked over to me and looked down to see where my hands were and interlocked our fingers on both hands.

"Yay! So forever?" I looked up and him and smiled. We were swaying side to side in the middle of my bedroom.

"Well not just yet pumpkin." He leaned down and pecked my lips then booped my nose.

"Yet, wow okay well I can't wait. Also, pumpkin?" I looked at him with a puzzled face.

"I was just trying something, I gotta start somewhere, but did you like it or no?" He looked so perfect in that moment, it's like time stopped and it was me and him. Alone. His curls fell perfectly on his forehead and almost reached his eyes, his skin looked like it was glowing, and he was slightly grinning so his dimple indented. I've always loved his dimple but he always told me it looked dumb since it was only on one side, but that's what I love about it.

"It was really cute, almost perfect. I loved it." I then turned around and began to pack to stay a few more nights at his house because I don't want to stay here with my mom and brother. My brother was asleep anyway so at least I didn't have to deal with him tonight.

Me and Stan make our way out of my room and back downstairs when I'm finished packing. My mom notices us and I took notice that she was a little drunk to say the least.

"Where are you going?" Her words were a little slurred.

"Um I'm gonna stay at Stan's for a few nights. I don't know when ill be back but I'll call you" I waved goodbye to her and she waved back. She also yelled 'Don't get killed' at us before we closed the door but I didn't respond.

Me and Stan stopped at the gas station by his house before we actually went there. We got snacks and drinks for a movie night. Since his dad wasn't there we could use the tv in the living room. We got popcorn, chocolate covered pretzels, skittles, and an assortment of chocolate candies. We also got gatorade and some monsters. We left the gas station and got back to his house. Stan took the snacks in and cleaned up the tiny living room they had. I brought my bag in and put it in the basement then changed into Stan's sweatpants and kept the same shirt on.

I went back upstairs to the living room and the snacks were all sorted out and the drinks were on either side of the small coffee table. He was sitting on the couch waiting for me and when i went to sit next to him he put his arm around me. He put a blanket over us and we sat there, cuddled, and watched the movie. The movie he put in was a horror movie, it was one of the Scream movies which was fine because I love those.

I ended up falling asleep in Stan's arms and he carried be downstairs to the basement and put me on his couch. He turned the tv and the lights off. He didn't worry about the snacks until the morning. He came down and changed into another pair of his sweatpants and came cuddled me from behind on the couch like the night before.

I really think Stan is the one. Like I've had boyfriends in the past but they were always assholes. They'd always just randomly leave me or cheat on me. Stan has never really had a girlfriend so I'm happy to be his first one. I know he isn't like the others, he's a really good guy and i really like him. First night with Stan was a success he was really sweet and cute. I think he's the one for me, I really do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count: 1,320

woah two chapters in one day, I know I'm the best lol. Stan is being super sweet i love him sm he's such a sweet respectful guy and he deserved better honestly. have a good day/night ily <3