2 - stalker

2 stalker

Minji turned the handle to her first period class as she stepped foot inside, everyone immediately turned their attention to Minji including their biology teacher.

Kill me.

"Ah, Ahn Minji." Mr. Lim said, looking over at her at the doorway. "It's so lovely to have you back this year."

"Thanks." Minji said deadpan.

Minji noticed the class just staring at her, mostly in surprise and confusement.

"Why does everyone have to stare at me.." Minji thought, "what is there to stare at- my dark circles?" she thought growing anxious.

Minji felt awkward at the fact it was the whole class just gawking at her and her teacher. There was a guy who caught her attention, he didn't look surprised or confused. He looked at her admiration.

"Back to focusing students, please take that empty seat Minji."

Minji turned her head and faced the empty seat, it was a seat in front of the boy who looked at her in admiration. It was the same she had last year. No one had taken it while she was gone.

Minji walked over to her seat and plopped down. She still felt everyone's eyes burning onto her skin.

A couple minutes go by and Minji feels her eyelids about to give out on her, she was bored out of her mind. She could cut grass with nail clippers and have fun.

All she wanted to do was listen to music as loud as she wanted in her room.

I just want to drop out at this point.. My family is rich, why does it even matter that I go to school?

Minji and all the other students around her all come from rich and prestigious families who own their own companies and run businesses.

Minji sat there bored out of her mind as she got a mischievous idea.

"Moving onto-" Mr. Lim paused, "Yes Ahn Minji?"

"May I go to the restroom?" Minji asked.

"Yes you may." Mr. Lim said, turning back to the smart board.

Minji's lips curled into a smile as she stood up taking her red backpack with her, dropping something onto the floor.

As Minji took a stroll down the hallway she saw a heavy metal door, it was the door to the rooftop.

The door didn't seem to budge, it was locked.

Minji reaches over for a pin she has in her pocket as she jerked it inside the lock as it suddenly clicked. Minji took the pin out as she turned the door handle and it swung open. Minji looked around to see if anyone was around as she stepped into the dark corridor.

His pov.

I was halfway to falling asleep in Mr. Lim's class despite it only being 5 minutes in.

The door opened and all the students in the classroom looked up. The boy flinched thinking the principle who walked in as he glanced to his surprise to see a student.

A pretty girl.

She wore an oversized hoodie, black tights and dirty platform converse. She looked cool..

The girl looked over his direction, the two made eye contact; none of them realizing it. She broke the eye staring contest as she sat right down in front of him.

He sighed, still feeling bored and continued doodling. He continuously glanced up to see the new girl sitting in front of him. He guessed she was just as bored as him. She suddenly raised her hand.