Meet Elsa Moon

North was checking on the believers.
The globe was full of golden lights. Each represting a child who believes. Almost everyday someone stops beliving, but gaurdians help kids belive.

As North was watching the globe black sand started covering it. North stepped back and he gasped. Pitch!

The shadow of his walked around the globe, and disappeared.

I must call upon the gaurdians, North presses a special lever, it sent out the northern lights.

Tooth who was storing teeth away. One of her fairies came up and pointed to the lights. Come on ladies, Tooth flew out with many of her fairies behind her.

Aster who was monitoring the egg painting, happen look. He stomped his foot, and he went down.

Sandy was was creating dreams for nap time children. He saw the lights and flew in a airplane to the pole.

Jack was creating small frost creatures on a window, it was summer but who cares. He saw the lights and flew to the pole.

The gauridans got the the north pole. What's wrong North, Tooth said. It's Pitch I saw him, everyone gasped. But how, Jack asked. Becuase some people still belive in him, Aster said.

He's grown stronger, North said.
The moon's is above a whole. Sandy points to the moon. Nobody pays attention to him. He make symbols and crashes them together. Everyone looked at him pointing to the moon.

Ohhh everyone said. Manny thinks we need another gauridans, North said. Everyone gatherd around the crystal.
  The beautiful blue light shined.

It's

Wow, is that who I think it is, Tooth said

Wow, is that who I think it is, Tooth said. North nodded. She's changed so much, Bunny said. Yeah She's grown into a beautiful young woman, North said. Wait you guys know her, Jack said. They all nodded. She will be coming very soon, North said

A blast of blue light shined the gaurdians covers their eyes. Miss me?

They all saw the newest gaurdian

But the dress was much longer

Elsa good to see you, Bunny said. Ohh let me see your teeth, Tooth said opening Elsa's mouth. Ohhh so beautiful, Tooth fangirl, and so did her fairies.

Sandy hugged her legs. Elsa went on her knees and hugged him. She hugged Bunny Tooth, and North. Jack was still standing thier frozen. Hello you must be Jack Frost, Elsa smiled and bowed. Y-yeah that's m-me, Jack said.

Well it's very nice to meet you, Elsa smiled. So as you know your the gaurdian of love, North said. But of course he told me, Elsa said. While tooth and Elsa were talking Jack noticed a charm bracelet on Elsa's wrist. Thier where  charms one of the moon, another of a tooth shape, one that looked like a bottle of sand, a charm looked like an Easter egg, another looked like a gift, another a snowflake, and a heart

Jack kept on thinking. Trouble at the tooth palace, Bunny said