True love kiss

It's been three days and Elsa hasn't showed any signs of waking up. Jack hasn't sleeped very much. Jack I think you should go shower you smell awful, North said. Like rotten eggs that where left in the hot sun, Tooth said. Jack smell his armpit yuck. They where right he smelled putred. Jack left her room to take a cold shower.

I hope Elsa will be ok tooth said brushing her hand over Elsa's hair. She's a strong girl, Bunny said. Jack came in he smelled like his usual perppermint smell. Can you guys give us a moment, Jack asked. The gauridans nodded.

Jack was next to her bed, his hand holding her small delicate hand. Oh Elsa the gauridan of Love. Your power to spread love around the world. With just your smile you powers stuck me. From your soft delicate hair your rosey cheeks, big icey blue eyes, adorable button nose, sweetest smile in the world, your perfect body.
Flashback

Jack do you believe in love, Elsa asked. Of course. Can I tell you something, Elsa smiled. Jack nodded. Well thier is such thing as true loves kiss its a magical kiss that can bring back the past, it only works if both are truly in love if not it won't work.
Flashback over.

Would it work, Jack wonders. She probably don't love me. She needs help though. I hope this works.

Jack leanded in, his face a few inches away from hers. Finally his lips met hers. A match made in heaven. Firewotks went through his whole body. He parted from her. She layed silently. Jack could feel his heart shatter. I knew it, Jack walked out.

He slumped on the couch.
Jack what happend in their, Bunny asked. Jack told them eveything that happend. Jack I'm so sorry I don't know why it didn't work, When you come in Elsa's eyes light up like stars, Tooth said.

Well I thought she loved me too, Jack said.

Who said I didn't love you?
Head shot up like a fat dog heard a can of dog food open
Elsa was standing thier her hair a bit longer, her dress was changed. But I thoguht....you didn't wake up.....how......why......when, Jack asked.

No becuase ture loves kiss takes a little time to work. Becuase we both love each other. Becuase you kissed me. And just a few momwnts ago frosty.

Jack engulfed her in a hug. I love you so much snowflake. I love you too
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Guys that's it. So I have realized my stories are short. Do you guys think I should make them longer. Or do you guys like the short stories.

Be ready for rise of the brave tangled frozen dragons