trouble at the tooth palace

Everyone hopped in the sleight. Bunny held on to the edge tight. Jack was being his usual crazy dare devil self and stood while riding. Elsa take the reains, North shouted she nodded, and jumped into the front and she steard like a natural.

We're getting turbulence hold on to something, Elsa commanded. We already are Bunny said while looking like he was going to throw up. Tighter Elsa yelles as they went crashed into the tooth palace.

North lifted Elsa up like a delicate flower. And set her down. She helps sandy out. Tooth Elsa called. Tooth came flying down, tears in her eyes. Elsa held Tooth closely comforting her. A evil spine chilling laugh filled the room. Show yourself Pitch, Elsa commanded. Pitch appears behind Jack. Elsa shot ice at him, Jack stood thier shocked.

Pitch was too nut it didn't last long until his evil smirk came on his face.

Pitch dissapread. Everyone was watching carefully. The black sand horses appeared. Elsa grabbed Jack by the waist close to her 14 sand horse's where heading strait towards them. Elsa raised her arms. A giant dome of ice coverd all the gaurdians. Ok we need to think of a plan I cant hold this forever, Elsa said with a grunt. Fall Back, North said. What?everyone shouted. Bunny take us home, North commanded. Bunny stoned his foot twice. A big hole appears, Elsa and Tooth first, North commanded. Elsa and Tooth went down the hole. Bunny went Next. Jack went down with north right behind him.

Jack fell to the ground in the workshop. And North plopped on top of him, nearly crushing Jack. Elsa pulled him out. You ok, Elsa smiled a warm smile. Jack nodded trying to hide his blush. Well I'm goona go talk with him, Elsa said runnig off. North nodded. Wiat who is she going to talk to, Jack asked. Someone who's very important to her, Tooth said gently. Jack snuck out and went the direction Elsa did.

He saw her near the edge of a cliff. He got behind some trees.

Father, Elsa called. Elsa heard him. You have wanted to see me, Elsa said. Yes my princess, Manny said. I wanted to give you your newest Charm, Manny said. A strike of blue light appears. A beutiful pair of blue wings tgat look like ice in the form of a small charm appears infront of Elsa. Father it's beutiful thank you Elsa gasped. I must go now, my dear Elisabella, Manny said. I will see you again soon Elsa said. The moon stopped glowing. A sigh escaped Elsa mouth.

I Elisabella Moon accpet the gift from my father Manny Moon. Elsa said. The charm was magically on her braclet. Elsa stood up and walked done the hill. Jack threw a snowball at her. She gasped. She created a huge snowball and threw it at Jack and caused him to fall over. Elsa laughed hard. Jack had a snowball in hand and started flying towards her. She ran to the top of the cliff. Your corners, Jack smirked. Oh am I Elsa sat and did a backup off the cliff. Jack was taken by surprise. He looked over the edge. Elsa was know where to be sceen. He kept looking. Until a massive snowball him him from behind and caused him to fall over. Jack didn't grab his staff so he couldnt fly. Until someone grabbed Jack's hand. He looked up to see Elsa with a pair of big beautiful ice wings. Smiling. Hold on Elsa said. As she launched into the sky. And she dropped Jack into the snow.

Jack stood up shacking off the snow. Elsa landed and the wigs were taken off and back on her bracelet. So you are really Mannys daughter? Yeah it is a big responsibility, Elsa said so what do those charms mean, Jack asked.

Well this one was my very first charm it was from my father when I was born he gave me the braclet it's made out of the finest material. So He gave me the give of a moon charm made out of moon metal. Elsa said pointing to a charm the second one I got was this snowflake when my father found out I have powers. Then I got the tooth charm from Tooth when I first met her, she made it on her own. Then this gift charm from North, with he made himself. Then the egg from Aster witch he made himself too. And the bottle of sand was from sandy filled with real dream sand. The heart when I became the gauridan of Love and the wig is my newest one witch gives me flights. Elsa said ponting to each one (charms in the media)

So each of the gauridans gave you a hand made charm, Jack said. Elsa nodded. Did you ask them or did they just do it Jack said. Well they just did it, and only I can grand anything on my braclet and they never come off unless I grant them off, Elsa smiled. Jack nodded. So how old are you, Jack asked. Well I'm 289, but I'm 20 in real from, Elsa said. We better be heading back in sure that North must be wondering where we are, Jack said. Race you Elsa said bolting off. Oh it's on Jack said runing.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄