She's back

Jack we have news, Tooth said. Jack glumly went to the living area. I know where Elsa is, North said. Omg omg omg omg Omg, we have to go now, Jack said flying out of the room. Then he came back, where is she, Jack asked. She's in his hide out, Bunny said. Jack flew out, and came back again. I dont know where that is.

It's alright mate follow us, Bunny said stomping. Everyone went down the hole. Everyone saw a gate that led to a dark home. Are you sure she's in thier, Jack asked. Eveyone nodded. Everyone slowly went in. Dark creepy figures everywhere.

Pitch appears infront of them. Let Elsa go you freak, Jack yelles. Ok Elsa's Knight in shining kallki pants, Pitch laughed.

Where is Elsa, North yelles. Jack raised his staff ready to shoot Pitch. Jack wait you can't shoot me, Pitch said puting Elsa in front of him. Jack was infuriated. Let her go, Tooth said. Oh really if I dont? Than youll face the wrath of my staff, Jack said.

But what about your precious girl Pitch said. Just do it Jack ill be fine, Elsa said with a tired smile. No Elsa it will kill you, Jack said. Just do it Elsa yelled. Jack took his staff and threw it across the room I can't risk it Elsa.

Cut your little love scene, Pitch laughed. Pitch shot an balck sand Arrow at Elsa's heart. No everybody screamed.

Elsa fell down to the ground. Pitch dissapread. Jack ran to Elsa crying. We have to get her back to the pole,North said. Jack nodded and gently picked her up and flew back. Everyone was in Elsa room. Sandy was doing his magic, trying to replace the sand with his good sand.

Jack never left Elsa's side. Sandy hopped down and signs she will be I got the sand out but I'm sorry I dont know when she will wake up or if she will wake up. Thank you Sandy North said.