Elsa's newest charm

Elsa beet Jack and when they ran threw the doors they were panting like crazy. Dont tell me you guys just did it , Bunny asked. Elsa gave bunny a evil glare. No we had a race, egg head, Elsa said. Jack fell over laughing. Whatever I'm going to bed, Bunny said leaving. Yeah guys it's getting late, Tooth said giving Elsa a quick hug and flying to her room. Elsa, North, went to their rooms. Sandy went off on a dream cloud to give magic to kids. Jack went to his room, but on the way thier he saw the old door that was next to his was painted white with snowflakes on it. It had Elsa on the top of the door. He went to his room instead of sleeping he got out widdling supplies paint and his staff. I'm gonna make Elsa a charm, Jack thought.

It's took jack 13 tries 42 sticks, and a lot of retries, but he finally was proud of his work, he added some of his magic to fill it it. It was perfect Just like Elsa.
  He got a few hours of sleep until he woke up due to the sun.
He looks around. Wait where is it Jack looked everywhere until he foind it is a small blue box. Ok. i hope she likes it, Jack said going down to the main room, it was like an area for relaxing.

Tooth was battling Sandy in a game of checkers. Made out of sandys sand. North was adding things to the list. Bunny was making another boomerang. Hi guys fo you know where Elsa is? I think she's in her room, Tooth said making her pice a king. Jack went yo Elsa's room to see her mumbling and working on something on a dest made of ice. Her room was huge compared to Jack's. She had an ice chandelier hanging from the ceiling, her bed frame made of ice, a beutiful ice desk. Big window. Elsa can I talk to you, Jack said. Elsa looked behind her and she nodded. Jack came in and made a chair of ice next to her. She turned to him. Well you know how the other gauridans gave you a charm I wanted to give you this

 Well you know how the other gauridans gave you a charm I wanted to give you this

Jack held out the charm. Jack it's beautiful, Elsa said. Will you where it, Jack asked with hope in his eye's. I Elisabella Moon grant this charm in my bracelet, Elsa said. And the charm rose up and was magically placed on it.

Thank you Jack Elsa smiled. Your welcome snowflake, Javk smiled. Snowflake?
Yeah it your nickname, Jack said. Is it ok if I call you snowflake? As long as I can call you frosty, Elsa giggled. Deal Jack smiled.

So what are you working on, Jack said. Well I have been thinking that scence the gaurdians gave me charms I want to give them charms, Elsa smiled. Jack nodded.

Now please get out of my room, I'm trying to work, Elsa laughed. Jack jumped out the window.

Soon she had 5 snowflakes each was a little different

Elsa went to the main living area. Guys I have a gift for all of you Elsa said. Everyone looked at her. Well scence you guys each gave me a special charm I thought I'd return the favor, Elsa smiled. North here, Elsa handed him a gift wrapped in blue.

Elsa is wonderful thanls you so much

Elsa is wonderful thanls you so much. North put the chain around his thick neck. Here sandy, Elsa handed him a gift that wrapped in blue.

He signed thank you

He signed thank you. Elsa nodded. Aster yours is like a day long pin so it can go on you sash, Elsa said

 Aster yours is like a day long pin so it can go on you sash, Elsa said

And my most bestest friend in the world Toothina here you go

Oh Elsa it's gorgeous thank you ill were it forever, Tooth said hugging Elsa

Oh Elsa it's gorgeous thank you ill were it forever, Tooth said hugging Elsa. Dose anyone know where Jack is?

I belive he is playing in the snow, Sandy signed. Thanks Sandy, Elsa smiled. She rose her wigs and flew out. Elsa sat in the snow. Wondering where Frosty went. Elsa what are you doing here, Jack asked. Well I wanted to see you and give you something, Elsa smiled. Jack looked up in shock.
Here

Do you like it? I don't like it, Jack said

Do you like it? I don't like it, Jack said. I absolutly love it Jack said picking her up. Elsa laughed as Jack spun her around with her hair flowing in the wind. Can you put it on me? Elsa nodded and put the charm around Jack's neck. It's one of a kind just like you, Elsa smiled. You are really the best snowflake in the world, Jack said. Elsa blushed.

You can't hide you blush from me, Jack teased. Elsa turned her face to him, and he tapped her adorable button nose.

Elsa giggled. Come on lets go to my room, and play some games, Elsa said. Ok let's go Jack said. Wait carry me I dont wanna fly, Elsa said in a childish tone. Jack laughed and Picked her up bridal style to her room. He threw her in like a sack of potatos. She landed face first on her bed. Sorry Snowflake are you ok, Jack asked in a conserd voice.

She sprung up with a smile plastered on her face. Yeah I'm a tough cookie, Elsa smiled. Ok what games do you have? Well I got sorry, monoply, go fish, crazy 8s, guess who animal version, memory game, war, King on the corner, uno, and many more, Elsa said. How about Uno, Jack said. Elsa nodded and threw the cards at him.

After 15-0 Jack decided he didn't want to play anymore, but he liked wathcing Elsa do a victory dance 15 times in a row. They decided to watch a movie. Eventually they both passes out with Jack holding Elsa