Chapter 2: Other Bryans

TW: Self Harm

---------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT!?"

Bryan gave a weak smile. Their reaction was expected. He had lied about a few small things. Charles almost caught him though. He let out a sigh and stood up.

"Where are you going Bryan?" Happy Frog asked politely. Bryan rubbed his eyes and mumbled, "To sleep, then, to finish some work."

The others dismissed him not wanting to push him with too many questions. As he passed through the wall Bryan felt a stabbing pain that stopped him in his tracks. Huh... He thought surprised. Bryan shook himself off and headed towards his office.

His office was... clean in a way. To any normal person, this room would be clean. Very clean. Another one of Bryan's problems since he hid were his powers acting up. Nightmares were a normal one and were easiest to hide. But now he could see trash all over the place. It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't the only one who could see it. He had been caught multiple times picking up invisible trash and the animatronics got a bit concerned.

Bryan sighed and turned around expecting someone to be behind him. Instead he was met with a weird portal. It had no frame like most the others he had seen before. Henry managed to grab his phone off his desk before getting sucked into the portal.

He was thrown into a room with what looked to be different versions of himself. He mentally shrugged and went with it.

"You're going to be in a room with your AUs for 24 hours." A mysterious voice announced.

After about an hour of listening to the hyper active version, the one in purple spoke. "Delta." He mumbled. Bryan and the others looked at him. "My name is Delta." He explained. The Hyper one added on, "Call me Emily! And this is the original so just call him Bryan."

"Well I'm Henry." Bryan said. Emily looked shocked for a second then exclaimed, "You have the same name as my dad!"

Bryan was taken aback by this statement but played along. "Well you're now my son!" Bryan announced positively. The Bryan next to him slapped him. Both stopped after that.

Most of the time it was Emily and Bryan were talking. The other two Bryan's were doing their thing and Delta was missing. Bryan found Emily to be like Charles. Before he got caught by the Complex, Bryan had helped Charles out a few times. He got the same joyful vibes.

"What is your name anyways?" OG Bryan asked from across the room. Emily and Bryan stopped talking to listen in. "Uh... Crim... y-yeah call me Crim...!" Crim replied rather nervously. OG Bryan just smiled.

"Well; nice to meet you Crim!" OG Bryan said.

The rest of the day was somewhat enjoyable. Emily's attitude wore off on Bryan and he felt happier than he had for a long time. Around the 24 hour mark Bryan woke up. Crim wasn't anywhere. Bryan crept into the bathroom where he found Crim in the corner staring at his phone. "You shouldn't be on that thing so late you know." Bryan advised. Crim didn't move.

The atmosphere was... eerie. The only sounds Bryan could hear were his own footsteps and Crim's heavy breathing. He seemed to hear small whispers. Everything seemed to stop in time and choices showed up. There were two options. Bryan didn't need to experiment to find out which one was right. His eyes hovered over 'Help'.

Once time went back to normal, Bryan moved closer and snatched the phone. Slowly Crim looked up, his eyes red from crying. There was a small knife on the floor. It wasn't bloody but even so, Bryan asked Crim for his arms. Crim just moved his arms up. The cuts were more like scratches, most not even penetrating the skin. Bryan sighed and reached out to hug Crim.

The hug was received with a welcome return. After a bit of cuddling, Crim returned to his usual state of mind. "Henry...?" He mumbled. Bryan sat back so that Crim could have a bit of breathing space. "You shouldn't hurt yourself like that..." Bryan warned. Crim rubbed his forehead. He looked up and found Bryan offering him a device. "A phone?" Crim questioned. "Yup, it's a special type. We can communicate now." Bryan explained. Crim smiled a little and accepted the gift.

"Now should we go...?" Bryan asked. Crim nodded and got up. They stumbled their way into the room. "Night." Crim yawned.

"Night."

Bryan woke up in his room. He sat up to find Jon and Charles chatting away in the corner. "Wha-?" Before he could finish his sentence Jon and Charles were bombarding him with questions. "G-Guys calm down...!" Bryan stuttered. "Where were you?" Jon asked firmly. Bryan thought for a bit. "I don't remember." He lied.

After a bit more questioning he was allowed to sleep. As soon as Charles closed the door, Bryan reached for his phone. His memories were a bit fuzzy. He wasn't about to lie about that. I just hope Crim is okay... He worried. Bryan started to wonder why Crim was like that. Maybe someday he'd find out, but for now he was going to sleep. Bryan nodded off to get some well deserved rest. He was going to need it for tomorrow after all. He just didn't realise he'd need so much...