Chapter 5 #2: Ellie?

Bryan snuck out of the Park and hopped into his secret red car. He made his way to his house and quickly checked for the diamond. Gone... He thought. He sat on the guest bed and sat there unsure what to do. While Bryan was trying to think of something, a figure came up behind him and knocked him out. When Bryan woke up, he found he was in a room. In front of him was a CCC guard with flaming red hair.

She looked familiar, like he had seen her before. His mind then flashed to the complex. This CCC guard was the girl from the complex. "Hey...?" He said, nervously. She sat down on a chair. "Hey. Henry Stickmin right?" She replied. "Bryan Films now, but yeah."

"Nice. I'm Ellie, Ellie Rose." She introduced. "You're from the Complex. Aren't you?" Bryan asked. Ellie nodded and there was an awkward pause. "Why am I here?" Bryan asked. "You're here because you are a being with over nine chaos readings." She explained. Bryan nodded and stood up. He did a quick stretch and dug through his pockets. "You won't find anything there we emptied your pockets." Ellie told him. Bryan ignored her and kept searching. Eventually he pulled out an old chaos reader he stole a while back. "H-How!?" Ellie exclaimed at the site of this. "Magic, or voodoo. Don't question it. I don't." He said dismissively. Ellie watched in awe as Bryan dug some batteries for the machine and turned it on. "You're a chaos reading 6, most likely some sort of psychic." Bryan recited. Ellie looked surprised. Her, a psychic? Impossible. "Anyways. CCC are using you Ellie." Bryan started.

"What do you mean?" Ellie asked him. CCC weren't using her, right? They bailed her out because they found her skills quite effective for the job. "You're higher 5. Most here are. They're making sure you don't go rogue with your "gift" like I did." Bryan explained. Ellie went silent. Bryan hid the gadget in his pocket and sat back down to sleep. Yo voices, what ya think I should do next? Bryan thought.

Should Bryan...

Wait for Ellie's help

Or

Convince Ellie to help him with his mission?