Chapter 5 #1: Helpy Joins the Ride

Bryan walked over to his friends. "Who are you???" Foxy exclaimed.

"It's me, Bryan; I just look different!" Bryan exclaimed. Molten snickered. "Oh really?" He taunted.

Bryan sighed, "Whatever, some voices- I mean, I decided to say I should say bye."

"Oh! Where are you going Bryan?" Lolbit asked. "Nowhere important." He muttered. The three animatronics looked at him doubtfully. "I won't be gone long, don't worry." Bryan added before walking off. Bryan walked over to a secret carpark where he hopped into a red car. He drove off, missing the thrill of flying in a helicopter and being able to talk to Charles during his mission. Bryan parked in a nearby car park where he went through his uncle's message in his head. "Hm... so there are two solutions... Toppats maybe... no... hm.." He muttered. Now that he thought about it, it was more likely he was framed and the Toppat's weren't the ones framing him. Of course the Toppats were mad. He blew up their spaceship after all, however Bryan didn't think they'd go with that sort of method after Charles chasing them off. The Government is annoyed because he was supposed to not do crime after helping them.

After a bit of thinking he came to a conclusion. He wrote it down and hopped out of the car. "Wait for me!" A small voice squeaked. Bryan turned around and saw Helpy scramble out of his car. "Helpy!?" He exclaimed. Out of the corner of his eye, Bryan saw someone with a CCC hat, and flaming red hair approach. He grabbed Helpy and made a run for it. "Bryan, why are we running!" Helpy yelled. Bryan ducked into an alleyway, and found a pole. "Shh..." He hushed, placing Helpy down. He turned around and knocked the officer out with the pole. "Bryan! Tell me what's going on!" Helpy demanded. "Uh, I'll explain once we get out of here." He said. Bryan grabbed an empty bag and placed Helpy inside. "What's this for?" She asked.

"Can you chill with the questions?" Bryan snapped. Helpy went quiet. "I need to carry you around inconspicuously." He explained.

"And that person?"

"CCC. Center of Chaos Containment. They've been looking for me for ages. And this officer seems familiar." He answered. "Why are you here anyways?"

Helpy became nervous after he asked. She stuttered trying to look for words. Bryan crossed the street and walked up a long driveway. "Helpy, I'm not gonna yell." He reassured the small bear. She stopped then said, "Well the others told me to look out for you."

Bryan didn't sigh. He had been sighing too much lately anyways. He rubbed his forehead annoyed and opened the door. Bryan stepped through into a rundown house. "Why are we here Bryan?" Helpy asked. "To find clues, and a diamond."

"A diamond!?"

"Yes a diamond."

"But..." Helpy paused for a moment, "Where did you even get one?" She interrogated. Bryan looked at her. "The museum."

"Wait, wait, wait... are you saying you stole a diamond?"

"Yeah somewhat, why are you asking? Didn't you steal stuff before?"

"I'm just saying, you of all people stole a diamond. My figurative mind, blown." She said ignoring the last part of Bryan's statement. He rolled his eyes and moved to the guest bedroom. From what he remembered he hid the Diamond here somewhere. He opened the wardrobe and grabbed a small hidden box. He opened it and found it empty. "Huh." He mumbled. "Hey Bryannn!" Helpy called. "Yeah?" He answered at the same volume. "I don't see a diamond around here." She muttered walking into the room. "That's because it's gone." Bryan said closing the little box. He scanned the room and noticed the window in the corner. "Bryan..?"

"Can you go over there and check that window?" Bryan asked. Helpy nodded and ran to the corner and climbed over to the window. "Uh, it's broken. Like shattered." She commented. Bryan nodded. "So someone stole it, someone who knows that it's there and has a way of getting in through the window..." Bryan deduced. "What are we going to do then?" Helpy asked. "You're good at hacking am I right?" Bryan turned to Helpy. She nodded and jumped down on to the bed. "We'll have to sneak into one of the suspects places." He said confidently. "The suspects are the Government, The Wall, the Toppat clan and unfortunately, CCC." Bryan listed. Helpy nodded. "Which one first?" She inquired.

Should Bryan...

Hack into CCC,

Sneak into the Wall,

Steal Government Secret Files

Or

Search the airship?