The cafe

Suzi's hand slid down Peppa's back, and her tongue went into her throat. Suzi's mind was racing, she had been waiting for this moment since Peppa's 17th birthday. As Peppa pulled away, Suzi felt a wave of embarrassment. "What's wrong?" Suzi asked. "Oh, I don't know about this, Suzi, it doesn't seem right." Peppa said, now feeling ashamed. "Should I leave?" Suzi hoped the answer would be no. "I think that would be best." Peppa said, now tearing up. They parted without saying goodbye.

Suzi rushed to her luxury condo. She thought out the entire situation, thinking about what would have happened if she had never lent in for that kiss. She pondered all the other possibilities of that night. All she knew was she had to make things right. Even if she couldn't have Peppa in the way she wanted, she still wanted to be her friend.

The next morning Suzi and Peppa met up at a cafe. When Peppa sat down in the small seat across from Suzi, there was an awkward silence. Suzi broke the silence asking about Pedro Pony. "Pedro is pretty handsome now, huh?"
"If you say so." Peppa said, trying to end the conversation, because she wasn't interested.
"Or Danny dog, I hear he's been hitting the gym?" Suzi said, trying to start the conversation again.
"I'm not really interested in Danny dog, Suzie."
"I know, Peppa. But what is there to talk about, we aren't 6 anymore."
"I know that Suzi, but what about that damn kiss!"Peppa's voice was now raised.
"Quite down now, I don't want people thinking I'm a lesbian."
"Aren't you?" Peppa said, questioning if what she had done last night was all in her head.
"No, Peppa...I'm married..."