Suzy x George

Suzi stopped driving her lambo. "What do you mean?"
"I mean I love you Suzi." Suzi didn't know if it was because George so closely resembled Peppa, beard and all, or if it was just the fact it was George. But she fell hard.

For weeks Suzi and George had no contact with anyone. They just "did it" anywhere they could. It was as if they were animals.  Eventually Suzi got a text from Peppa, but she didn't even bother to look at it. She didn't think Peppa would want anything to do with her. So she continued with George.

A month later George said he had to return home. Suzi got board 15 seconds after he left, so she bounced.

She went back to her luxury condo, where Freddy had remained through this. "Freddy I want the luxury condo. I have rights."
"Well then I want George!"
"No. George is mine."
"You don't even love George, I do. I know what it feels like to love him!" Freddie wasn't moving from his Italian leather sofa.
"Suzy, I think that maybe you should leave."
"I'll be back, Freddie, I swear to god I'll be back." Suzi opened the Ivory double doors, and used her hover board to reach the elevator. She went down to the bottom floor. She rang her ma and asked her for a place to stay.

Once she arrived at her ma's house she went to her old bedroom. She started thinking about George, but George's face faded to peppa's. She shook off the thought and went to sleep.

In the morning Suzi looked at her phone, where the notification from Peppa's text remained.

And the message read...