Chapter six

Lisa(12:24pm): I can pick you up from the airport if you don't already have a ride?

I read the text and a smile immediately forms on my face from her offer. I'm finally going back to Tennessee, after a long week and a half of interviews and whatnot.

Me and Lisa had been texting the whole flight, which is just a little under two hours. And I'm finally getting closer to Tennessee with just 20 minutes left till we land.

Lauren(12:25pm): no I would love that, and I can finally take you up on that lunch date.

I send the text and wait a few seconds, already seeing her typing and the next text makes me blush a little at my choice of words.

Lisa(12:25pm): oh so it's a date now? ;)

Lauren(12:26pm): well that's for me to decide and you to find out. And if you want to pick me up you should start to head over now, it's not gonna be as easy as you think it would be to just pick me up from the airport.

Lisa(12:26pm): right right, I'm dealing with a famous pop-star. I'll be on my way then, and don't worry I won't let crazed teenagers attack you. ;)

Lauren(12:27pm): I swear is the winking emoji just your favorite thing to use.

Lisa(12:27pm): eh you could say that, I use it a lot with you though. ;)

And yet again this girl doesn't fail to make me blush. I put my phone down as I listen to the music that's playing in my ear buds, laying my chair back more since I'm luckily in first class. Just absorbing in this peace till my flight lands.

——————————

"See I told you I wouldn't let crazed teenagers attack you." Lisa laughs as we make it to her car, seeing her get into the drives seat as I get into the passengers.

"Yeah but what you didn't say is that you'd pick me up like a baby and run away." I say trying to suppress my laughter knowing it was quite weird to witness but it's also a very Lisa thing to do.

"Hey none of them got close to you cause I was running away with you, I still succeeded in my promise." She says and laughs at the memory of them running up to me but then stoping once they saw Lisa outstretch her arms and scoop me up.

My one bodyguard had to grab my bag and follow us. All the fans just stood there confused and to my surprise none were taking pictures of it, probably to shocked at what happened.

"You really are something." I say chuckling at it too. Knowing I usually have to have up to three body guards surrounding me, but today's crowd also wasn't that big thankfully.

"Why thank you m'lady. So where off to?" She says while starting the car and pulling out of the airport parking lot.

"Umm, I'm kinda in the mood for Burgers, want to go to In-N-Out?" I ask looking over at the girl next to me, seeing her shoot me a quick glance but then look back to the road. A smile appearing on her face as she nods.

"Sounds great, I haven't had burgers in forever."

Lisa continues to drive to the fast food restaurant, finally arriving as we pull up to the drive through.

We just sit in silence while waiting behind another car that's ordering food. Im waiting for Lisa to ask me what to order but when the car in front of us is done and moves we pull up to their old spot and Lisa rolls the car window down.

Surprised she never asked me, she starts listing off the things she wants and when she finishes I was about to say what I wanted, guessing that's what she wanted me to do instead of saying it herself but when she started ordering again with a different order I just sat there, listening to her perfectly state my order.

When she finishes she looks at me with a smile. "Did I get it right?"

I just looked at her stunned, surprised she remembered it. I just smile back at her and nod my head and her smile widens. She turns to look out the window and tells the person she's done ordering as we pull up to let the next person order.

We finally pull up to get our food and pull over to an empty spot to eat, both of us not wanting to go inside and rather sit in the car.

We eat in silence but then I hear a quite giggle from the older girl, I turn and look at her confused but then realize what she's laughing at when I turn and feel her poke my cheek and a wetness is spread across it.

My jaw drops as I look at her in shock and her giggles intensify and if we're being completely honest her laugh is just the cutes thing ever.

"What was that for?!" I say throwing my arms up, acting mad even though I'm most definitely not.

She just continues to giggle and tries to take another bite of her burger but fails as she can't stop laughing.

"You're a dork you know that." I say while shaking my head, grabbing the napkin and wiping my cheek of the ketchup she smeared on it.

She just continues to try and calm herself enough to take a bite of the burger, it taking a couple of tries cause each time she gets to a good breathing pattern she just burst into another fit of laughter.

After a few minutes of her cute and contagious laugh I join in and soon we're both laughing.

It takes about 5 minutes to calm down and when we both do we just sit there catching our breath.

We finally get back to eating and soon enough finish in a peaceful silence.

"So is this a date or what?" The older girl asks as I turn to her with a confused look on my face and she looks back at me with a smile, repeating her question.

"Is this a date? Have you decided yet?" She says and I finally catch on to what she's saying, remembering the texts from before as I look down at my burger and blush a little but.

"Sure, if that'll make you happy. It's a date." I say and look at her i the corner of my eye, seeing her smile widely then take another bite of her burger.

A/N: I haven't updated in forever and I really didn't know where to end this. I live how I have two ongoing books that both aren't anywhere close to completing and I already have another book idea smh. Well I hope I'll find the inspiration to write the next chapter because I want to start writing again, well hope you liked this chapter.