Part 1

Inky POV

I was chained to the wall dream and blue was also  chained to the wall but on the other side off me as I looked at the bad guys I noticed that dust and killer was smirking at dream and blue I could t do much as nightmare gave the order's to dust and killer they took blue and dream away.

Nightmare walked up to me and told me to give up I spat in his face and he looked at me and smirked he put his hand up my top and twisted my rib as I screamed out loudly feeling the pain and blood dripping down.

Fine I'll do anything just leave me alone as I said this I got taken off the wall and into his bedroom he forced me to put on the maid outfit and started to clean up the castle I hated nightmare what had become off my friend's.

Where are they .?

Blue POV

I was with dust he just put my on the bed and we started to talk I kinda liked dust as I asked dust what wrong he just told me that he dose not want to hurt me and put me in a maiden outfit I blushed darn blue and dust just chuckled at me but then I smirked and said you'll love that on me it was now dust turned to be like a stop light I giggled at him.

Aww dust you alright you've gone a little red as I said this dust pulled his hoodie over his head and hide his face in his hoodie I was still giggling and blushing at the same time.

I just hope Dream and ink are alright I don't want them hurt as I was looking around the room I seen a photo off a girl I picked it up and had a look off evil I asked him who this was he looked at me and told me to calm down.

Tell me who I got to kill that's when he kissed me I kissed him back as he put the photo back on the nightstand dust told me it was his baby sister but she died long ago.

I said sorry to dust and I fell asleep in his arms.

Dream POV

As killer was in his room I looked around I noticed that killer had a photo off my brother I giggled at this killer was about to ask me what so funny I told killer that I like the photo he took and I also told him I know where there is more off my brother's photo's I seen killer's eye's turn into star's and I started to tell him where they could be I still know where my room is and all the hiding spots I put them in.

While I got up I took off my cap and put it down on killer bed and told him to follow me as we got into my old room I looked under my bed and there it was my photo off us when we used to be happy and be a family.

Killer sat on my old bed and watch me open on the photo album I giggled as the first page was nightmare in baby outfit killer was amazed at this and asked me if he could have it I smiled and nodded my head.

Killer promise me you will look after my brother I know deep down he still the nightmare I know as I said this killer looked at me and nodded his head and he put down the photo and cuddling into me I smiled and nuzzled into his chest while blushing.

I wounded what inky and blue are doing are they alright .?

Nightmare POV

I was watching inky doing house work I was blushing while watching her am I falling for the crater.

As I was mad at myself inky stopped working and faced me I looked at her and said what you looking at get back to work. !

But inky didn't listen to me she walked right up to me and sat down on my lap I was blushing as inky moved a little.

W-what are you doing!?!?

Inky moved more closer to me and kissed me I was shocked and I pushed inky away and told her to get back to work ! And for that kiss you'll be punished by error !

Ink looked at me and was about to asked for mercy but I called error to the throne room and told him to punish ink !

He smirked and tried ink up and dragged her to the punishment room.

I heard inky calling out and begging for me to stop but I shook my head and sat back down on the throne room.

While I was sitting there dream and killer was asked me why is inky crying I told them to mind there own business and killer looked at me and told Dream to meet him back in his room.

What do you want killer do you want to end up like inky in the punishment room with error and horror ??

Inky POV

I couldn't scream for help error was beating me up I guess I really am useless at finding love I know I don't have a soul but every time I'm next to Nightmare I feel my empty soul beating for him as I got chained up to the wall error left me and went to do something else I walked to the bed and lay there.

Maybe one day I'll get my wish.

After awhile I felt someone pick me up and they where walking to a room and they put me down on a soft bed.

That's when I heard a voice saying sorry inky and he gave me a kiss on the four head.

And left closing the door shut.