Part (6)

Dust POV

I was looking for blue when I noticed Dream talking to blue they looked upset about something as I watched them blue pulled out a pregnancy test and so did Dream I was speechless so I teleport away to find killer as I did I told killer and he spit out his coffee I just sat there thinking on what nightmare is going to do or worse he might kill us both for get our crush pregnant.

As we both sat down at the table thinking as nightmare walked into the kitchen and noticed us in deep thinking as he waved his hand in our face's I snapped out off it and yelped saying h-hello nightmare with a smile on my face as sweat was dripping down my skull.

Nightmare just looked at me and was trying to think why we where in deep thought as I grab onto killer we both teleport away fast as we heard nightmare yelling our name's out.

KILLER DUST!!!!!!

We both ran and hide in the castle's he now know what has happened.

Ink POV

I walked into the kitchen and seen nightmare all mad and yelling at killer and dust I sigh and smiled as I walked to him and kissed him he calmed down and looked at me.

Nightmare maybe dream and blue really wants to start a family and have a husband and children as I said this he calmed down and smiled as he nodded his head as we both kissed.

Besides nightmare you can be dream and killer's baby hero whenever she needs someone to look up to as I said that nightmare smiled and said yeah and kissed me.

As we went back to our room I was shocked to know that blue and dream was looking for there beloved hiding spots.